|Item Height||3.54 inches|
|Item Width||0.32 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||L6LUC007-CS-R|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 0.8 x 9 cm|
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to Micro-B 3.1 Gen2 Cable, 3 Feet (0.9 Meters), Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to a Micro-B USB 3.1 or 3.0 enabled device
- Offers reliable connectivity to an external hard drive, tablet, or smartphone with a USB 3.1 or 3.0 Micro-B port making it easy to transfer files or sync data
- Reversible design - easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Up to 10 Gbps data transfer speed (SuperSpeed+); power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 2; backwards compatible to USB 3.0; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AmazonBasics AmazonBasics USB Type-C to Micro-B 3.1 Gen2 Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black Brand : AmazonBasics
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My comparison was this cable vs the manufacturer supplied Micro-B cable (that came with my 1TB Seagate Drive) with a USB-C adapter (that I purchased separately) attached.
As you can see, the results with this cable are higher! and I only have to worry about 1 cable vs previously when I had to keep track of the cable and the adapter.
This cable is great because it lets me connect the Micro-B port on my external drive to the USB-C port on my MacBook directly, without any USB-A to USB-C dongles. However, I did run a speed test through Blackmagic’s read/write speed utility using this cable and my old USB-A to Micro-B cable and found a slight loss of speed when using the Amazon cable over the USB-A cable included with the hard drive. It’s pretty negligible, especially since I only use my external drive for photo editing, but if you’re into video you may want to consider alternate solutions.
With the Dell Precision 7530 Thunderbolt 3 ports, If you are not super careful to insert the Micro B end, in exactly straight, at the instant you insert the Micro B into a HDD, it will "Brick" the computer! All is not lost. After 5 to 60 minutes, the computer recovers with (Hopefully) no damage.
Always connect the Micro B end BEFORE connecting the USB-C end to the computer and all is OK.
There are a few companies selling bad cables that can literally destroy laptops and phones. Buy certified USB-IF cables or take your chances. See articles online like, "Benson Leung, the Google engineer who moonlights as a tester of dodgy USB Type-C cables, has sadly performed his last act of tech vigilantism—at least for now. When testing a Surjtech 3M USB A-to-C cable, the cable was so bad that it fried his Chromebook Pixel laptop and two USB PD (power delivery) analysers." from arstechnica .com
I have just used these a few times, but they seem well made, but the wire is large OD. Probably good for longevity, but bulky for travelers.