Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
AmazonBasics Wireless Bluetooth Fitness Headphones Earbuds with Microphone, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fitness headphones with a comfortable in-ear design and wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connection (33-foot range); choice of sleek, stylish color
- Built-in HD mic with noise-cancellation technology; buttons for controlling on/off, pairing, volume, skip track, and pick up / end call
- 10+ hour battery life (visible on paired device); 2-hour battery recharge (using micro-USB port); audible and visual LED indicators for battery level and pairing
- 8mm dynamic stereo drivers for accurate HD sound with powerful bass; frequency response of 20 - 20,000 Hz; sweat-proof performance (rated IPX 4 for water resistance)
- Accessories include additional ear-bud caps, an AmazonBasics micro-USB charging cable, and a handy travel pouch
- Measures approximately 1.8 by 5.1 by 2.4 inches; weighs less than 0.6 ounces; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An Amazon Brand.
AmazonBasics Wireless Bluetooth Fitness Headphones with Microphone
Enjoy quality sound and the freedom of wireless with this pair of in-ear Bluetooth fitness headphones from AmazonBasics. The headphones connect wirelessly to your device via Bluetooth technology, making it possible to exercise cord-free. Listen to amped-up soundtracks during your workout—without disturbing others.
The headphones come in a variety of popular colors, making it easy to show off your personal sense of style. Colors include Black, Blue, Green, and Red (each color is sold separately).
- Comfortable in-ear design
- Wireless Bluetooth connection
- Built-in HD mic with controls for on/off, pairing, volume, skip track, and pick up / end call
- 10+ hour battery life; 2-hour recharge
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Designed with gently curved contours, the ear buds help block out wind and outside noise while offering a snug, secure fit for ultimate comfort, even during extended workouts.
Don’t be afraid to break a sweat. Rated IPX 4 for water resistance, these headphones can handle even the most rigorous of workouts (and sweltering of days).
The headphones include a built-in HD mic with noise-cancellation technology. Its integrated push-button controller allows for easily managing on/off, pairing, volume, skip track, and pick up / end call.
10+ Hour Battery Life
Workout with confidence, knowing the headphones will be going strong for over 10 hours. Audible and visual LED indicators make it easy to monitor the battery level, and when it’s time to recharge, it only takes a couple hours. The included charging cable makes it easy.
The fitness headphones come with additional ear-bud caps, an AmazonBasics micro-USB charging cable, and a handy travel pouch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I want expecting much, but wow was I surprised at how much I love these things!
I cant really think of anything that would cause me to suggest not to buy them. They are comfortable, sound really good, nice battery life... these are terrific quality wireless earbuds!
CONNECTIVITY: Great! Obviously can't walk crazy far away from the headphones but I have gotten half way across a football field without realizing I left my headphones behind.
SOUND: These are not beats or anything very fancy but they handle base well and for the price are fantastic.
NOISE CANCELLATION: Surprisingly very good -- wasn't expecting that.
COMFORT: good, especially since you can switch out the ear pieces for something that fits your ear canal better and more comfortably.
CONTROL BUTTONS: easy to use and they work.
Overall, I am thrilled with this purchase. Not too expensive and exceed just getting the job done. Also, the little clip on the back of them is great for runners! Highly recommend for what they are: not Bose or Beats headphones but excellent medium quality.
I use my headphones around 8hrs a day. That extra 20% adds up over time and is probably worth $70 over two years to me. However, I'm going to hold on to these as a set of backups. If you're looking for a solid set, these will do just fine.