AmazonBasics Camera Sling Strap
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to fit DSLR, compact system, high zoom and point and shoot cameras
- Glide hardware screws directly onto the base of your camera via the tripod mount allowing camera to rest securely at your side with lens facing down
- The included strong camera safety tether provides a backup connection point between your camera and strap for additional security.
- New and reinforced extra strong metal mounting screw with anti-slip rubber pad for a secure fit.
- Padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh is shaped to conform perfectly around your shoulder for maximum comfort
- Zippered accessory pocket allows you to store small accessories for quick access.
Style: Sling Strap
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand. Designed to fit DSLR, compact system, high zoom and point and shoot cameras. Glide hardware screws directly onto the base of your camera via the tripod mount allowing camera to rest securely at your side with lens facing down
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As you can expect from Amazon Basics, the quality, value and workmanship are excellent.
I've always had neck straps but I recently shot a family wedding and found myself just holding the camera. I used this hand strap over the weekend and really liked having less bulk on my camera. I'm not into the tourist with a camera look - this is more discreet.
All in all, I'm feel like you can't beat the price especially if you just want to see if a hand strap is for you.