|Units||4.00 Fl Oz|
|Package dimensions||15.24 x 5.41 x 4.19 cm; 386 Grams|
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Spray Sensitive – All-New Sensitive Formula with Allantoin, Organic Chamomile, and Organic Aloe Vera (4oz)
|Price:||(S$4.02 / Fl Oz) + S$10.25 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Delivers magnesium for the most sensitive skin. Incorporates the skin soothing effects of allantoin, chamomile, and aloe, with the significant benefits of topical magnesium
- If you love topical magnesium, but are sensitive to high concentrations, our sensitive formula may be for you. Non-irritating ingredients soothe skin and counteract dryness
- Skin-soothing aloe contains hydrating polysaccharide that help reduce itchiness
- Chamomile is known to soothe skin, which makes it a great ingredient for those with sensitive skin
- Nopal Cactus contains vitamins A, C, K, and B6, as well as polysaccharides and Riboflavin. Nopal cactus extract supports skin health by promoting antioxidants, healthy aging, skin elasticity, and skin hydration
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and trace minerals)
Apply liberally to clean skin of torso, legs, and arms. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use. After application, you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue remaining when the solution dries. This is normal, especially in dry climates or heated indoor areas, and varies with the amount of magnesium oil applied at one time, as well as skin type. Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes if desired.
Convenient Topical Magnesium
Topical magnesium is a convenient, optimal way to attain all the benefits of magnesium. Skin is the most efficient organ and holds tremendous potential for re-mineralizing the body.
More Energy & Balance
Magnesium is a necessary nutrient for:
Recommended by healthcare practitioners around the world. Ancient Minerals is manufactured in our ISO22716 Certified, cGMP facility in Austin, Texas. A certificate of analysis of every lot is available upon request.
250 Million Years in the Making
Genuine Zechstein magnesium is one of the most bio-available and easily assimilated magnesium compounds in both dietary and topical applications.
Genuine Zechstein magnesium is extracted in its 100% raw natural state, unmatched in purity and quality by any other known source on the planet.
Tips for First-time Use
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. We recommend applying liberally to larger areas of skin such as your torso, legs, and arms, to help maximize absorption.
- Leave the magnesium oil on for at least 20 minutes. After this time, you can rinse or wipe off the product if you prefer.
- No rinsing is necessary unless your skin feels uncomfortable due to any natural salt residue.
Ingredients:Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, organic glycerin, allantoin
|Magnesium Oil||Magnesium Oil Ultra||Magnesium Oil Sensitive||Magnesium Oil Sensitive Plus|
|Formulation||Original Strength Magnesium Chloride||Magnesium Chloride & OptiMSM||Magnesium Chloride & Allantoin, Chamomile||Magnesium Chloride & Nopal Cactus, Oat|
|Magnesium Chloride Concentration||100mg/ml||55mg/ml||50mg/ml||40mg/ml|
|Advantage||The highest concentration of magnesium||Muscle & Joint Recovery||Soothes skin, counteracts dryness||Reduces inflammation & aids in tissue repair|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|