Anker 30W PIQ 3.0 & GaN Tech Power Delivery USB C Charger, PowerPort Atom III Slim Compact Type-C Charger for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/XR/XS/Max, Galaxy, Pixel, MacBook and More
|Price:||+ S$7.61 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-thin: our Slimmest power delivery charger yet is only 0. 63 inches thick. Perfect for hard-to-reach outlets tucked away behind your bed or sofa.
- High-speed charging: Anker power 3. 0 technology charges phones and tablets at their fastest possible speed, and can fully charge a MacBook 12” in only 2 hours.
- Universal compatibility: Supports Apple and Samsung fast charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge and USB-C power delivery for high-speed charging to virtually any USB-C device.
- Powered by GaN: swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (Gann) has allowed us to take our world-famous charging technology and shrink it way down.
- What you get - power port Atom III slim (One port) wall charger (cable not included), Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month, and great customer service.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PowerPort Atom III SlimThe Ultra-Slim Wall Charger with PowerIQ 3. 0Slim and CompactAt only 0. 63 inches thick, PowerPort Atom III Slim is small enough to fit into those awkward spaces behind furniture. If youre on the go, itll fit effortlessly into any bag or even pocket for easy portability. Fast ChargingAs well as fully charging a MacBook 12 in 2 hours, PowerPort Atom III Slim can charge iPhone (8/8+/X/XS/XS/Max) up to 50% in just 30 minutes2. 5 faster than a 5W iPhone stock charger. Highly CompatibleWith USB-C you only need a single cable to charge your phone, tablet, laptop, or virtually any other USB-C device. Greater with GaNBy being the first charging brand ever to swap out silicon for super-efficient gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors, weve been able to take our signature technology and shrink it way down. Spec: Total Wattage: 30WInput: 100 - 240V ~ 1. 2A 50 - 60HzOutput: 5V 2. 4A / 9V 3A / 15V 2A / 20V 1. 5ACompatible withPhonesiPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10+ / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 ProLG G7 / V30+, Google Pixel / Pixel 3XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and moreTabletsiPad Pro 12. 9 / iPad Pro 10. 5 / iPad Pro 11Note: Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Power Delivery fast charging for iPad models earlier than 2018, and all compatible iPhones. LaptopsMacBook Air 13 (2018) / MacBook 12 / MacBook Pro 13 / MacBook Pro 15 / Dell XPS 13 / Huawei MateBookand MoreNote: After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X/XS Max/XS/XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two. This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+, but does not support 25W fast charging.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm sorry, machine translation is incorrect (I'm speaking rus/ukr).
The main problem is NOT the X-capacitor. I know that this has nothing to do with protection.
I know about embedded protection systems. I have all the technical documentation for this charger.
The problems are another:
No full shielding.
No input NTC resistor.
No varistor or/and TVS at the input.
No shielding are main transformer.
A synphase choke is not toroid.
Some parts soldered very badly.
In some places there are snot from the solder (it is dangerous).
No protection diodes at the output USB-C data line.
I really hope that you are make a better quality charger in the future.
I also hope that you will make a charger using a planar transformer, instead of the usual one in the future.
I would like to buy a tiny charger of the best quality, like a Navitas 65W demo in attachment.