Anker Powerline II USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable (3ft) with Power Delivery, for Apple MacBook, Huawei Matebook, iPad Pro 2020, Chromebook, Pixel, Switch, and More Type-C Devices/Laptops
- 10Gbps Data Transfer: Supports SuperSpeed data transmission (send or receive an HD movie in as little as 2.5 seconds), as well as audio and 4K video signal.
- USB Power Delivery: Charges any current or future USB-C device at max speed. Utilizes E-marker chip to safely deliver up to 100W (5A) of power.
- USB-IF Certified: Meets safety standards of the USB International Federation for worry-free charging and transferring.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's performance that we gave a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine II USB-C 3.1 Gen2, a hassle-free LIFETIME WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|USB C 3.1 Gen 2||USB C Thunderbolt 3.0||USB C 3.1 Gen 1||USB C to USB C 2.0||USB C to USB C 2.0 (Nylon)||USB C to USB C 2.0|
Model Number: A8485
Transfer data up to 10Gbps (an HD movie or over 100 music albums in as little as 3 seconds). Or send audio and 4K video signal directly between devices.
One of the first USB-C cables to fully utilize USB Power Delivery and an E-marker chip. PowerLine safely and reliably delivers up to 100W of power. Ensure you're giving your device an optimized charge.
Speed and Safety
PowerLine II is completely authorized by USB technology's leading association—proven to work flawlessly and safely with any and all USB-C devices. Sync & Charge with total peace of mind.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
Fully Compatible Device
iPad Pro 2020/2019/2018
Galaxy Note 10/10+/9/8
Galaxy S8/ S8+/ S9/ S9+/ S10/S10+/S10e
Google Pixel 3/Google Nexus 6P
MacBook Pro(2020/2019/2018/2017/2016) 13.3''
MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
Google Nexus 5X
MacBook Pro(2020/2019/2018/2017/2016) 15.4''
Lumia 950LG G5/G6/G7
LG V20/ V30+/ V40
Huawei Mate20/Mate20 Pro/ P30/P30 Pro
Lenove IdeaPad 720S 13
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 90 x 0.7 x 0.5 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 June 2017
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B072JYDQ7N
- Item model number : AK-A8485011
- Customer reviews:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wish I had just found this cable first!!
I am going to include what I finally found did work to hopefully save you the weeks of testing, frustration, and returns that I went through. If you are looking for a way to have one clean 3ft cable (so that the hub can be behind desk) that connects to the USB-C port on your Surface Book 2 and provides charging (95 to 100w) at same or better rate than the original charger, and connects to a 4k display at 60hz, and does not cause image or sound distortions, and allows connecting other USB peripherals to the hub, here is what works (links below):
- Anker Powerline II USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 3ft - This is the KEY PIECE! I fought through so many cables that were infuriatingly problematic and inconsistent. The Anker Powerline II worked perfectly as soon as I plugged it in and has continued to do so every time. I REALLY wish I had just found it first! It would have saved me hours and hours of frustration! If you can have the hub right next to your laptop and then a bunch of cables running out from there, then this cable is not necessary, but I needed a clean look with one cable from the laptop and then all the mess behind the monitor and desk.
- WBPINE USB C Hub HDMI 5-in-1 Multiport Adapter or Koopman Dex Station USB Type C 5-in-1 Hub - These appear to be the same product and manufacturer. I like the black case and green power light of the WBPINE. Koopman offers a better warranty. Both worked the same. One of the great things about these hubs—besides the rarity of supporting 4k at 60hz and 100w power—is that the 6in cable to connect to the laptop is removable. That makes it both more durable and possible to replace the short cable with a longer one rather than having to use as USB-C extension (male-to-female) cable which I found to be more problematic and harder to find with the right specs.
- Wacom 100w Power Adapter with 6ft “Mickey Mouse” AC Power Cord – This is expensive for just a power adapter. At the time, it was the only good option I could find to support 100w. Hopefully more 100w power adapters will come available at lower cost.
- High Speed HDMI Cable - I have tested several. They have all worked. I could not see any difference between 4ft and 6ft, but 4ft fit my application better. Just make sure it is rated for high speed. Don’t spend more than $10.
- TCL 55S423 55in TV - (From Costco) Great price. Supports Chroma 4:4:4. Has ports coming off the side rather than back. 55in is as big as I would want to go for comfortable monitor. The TCL 55S405 is similar, but I think it has the ports coming off the back which means it has to mount farther from the wall.
- As a side note, the Vivo Mount-VW03G is a great mount for a 55in screen that you need to be height-adjustable and rotatable and the Vivo Desk-V111VT makes a great rolling height-adjustable standing desk.
Now that I finally have the hub and cables figured out, I am loving my setup!!
Anker Powerline II: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JYDQ7N
WBPINE Hub: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JYR7HDW
Koopman Hub: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5DMYKY
Wacom Power Adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074HDZ3QP
Mickey Mouse Power Cord: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002V9U7WY
Vivo Adjustable Mount: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0155N478M
Vivo Rolling Adjustable Desk: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GGBHQQV
Note: I didn’t go with the Surface Dock because of short non-removable/extendable proprietary cable and less power delivery. I wish Microsoft would fix both of those things and offer a simple option that didn’t involve figuring out all the separate pieces above.
Be warned though, that although you can use this for almost all of your type C uses, devices that don't comply with the PD protocol will sometimes not work with these legit, chip-in-connector type cables.
It's not Anker's fault, and Anker sells plenty of type C cables without these chips, but if you try to use this with something, IDK, "hobbled together", it might not charge. This cable won't destroy those devices, in fact, it'll do the opposite, it won't charge them at all to be on the safe side, it seems.
I'm talking cheapo portable monitors, perhaps cheap wireless headphones, I heard the Raspberry Pi 4 at first had a bad type C connector that wouldn't work with this type of cable, also.
So keep that in mind.
Would be great if it came in white color and perhaps 6ft length.
Edit: Revisiting 3 months after. Cable still looks brand new, no sticky feeling like Apple's original. Still clicks when connected, although a bit more stiff connection than Apple's (don't know whether this is good or bad :) ).