|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||83631|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 20.32 x 12.07 cm; 1.16 Kilograms|
Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts
Enhance your purchase
|Finish type||Non Stick|
About this item
- The straining saucepan features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for even and efficient heating and includes a special shatter-resistant glass lid
- Holes in the saucepan lid's rim align with pan sides to seal heat and moisture in, and with convenient pour spouts to drain off cooking liquids
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The saucepan's Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime –and this ingenious straining saucepan partners beautifully with other durable, distinctive Anolon Advanced Bronze cookware
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Functional and stylish, the elegant Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts lets home chefs quickly strain liquids from locally sourced foods and more without reaching for a colander. A break-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep rim with convenient straining holes; aligned with the convenient pour spout, the lid makes it easy to strain out water after parboiling garden-fresh string beans and more. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use and the sleek and modern bronze nonstick exterior adds a timeless touch of style to any kitchen decor. The interior features long lasting restaurant-quality DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick that is metal utensil safe, PFOA-free and easy to clean. The color-coordinated Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp. Oven safe to 400, the straining saucepan it's the perfect complement to the other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections.
Anolon Advanced Nonstick Cookware
Finely crafted cookware that can handle your next symphony of flavors.
Hard-Anodized Anolon Gourmet Cookware with SureGrip Handles & Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Inside & Out
Even Heat Distribution
Durable hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel.
Exclusive SureGrip Handles
Anolon Advanced features our signature SureGrip handles for a comfortable, confident grip.
Premium Nonstick Inside & Out
Nonstick is metal utensil safe for effortless food release.
Warm bronze-toned nonstick exterior with a touch of easy-clean elegance.
Tempered Glass Lids
Tempered glass lids to monitor your food as it cooks.
Oven safe to 400°F.
Triple-Layer Premium Nonstick Surface
Ensures superb food release performance and durability.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have the medium size one with the handle.
LOVE that I can drain the pot of liquid using the lid. No more colander! Also love that both sides of the pot have pouring lips - this has come in handy a surprising number of times.
Heats fast and evenly on my ceramic stove top, and cleans like dream.
Apparently the pot is oven safe. That’s a bonus.
Love the copper colour! So much nicer than a boring silver pot. It makes my other pots look like the poor cousins.
Honestly- I look for opportunities to cook with this thing!
Here’s what some people may not love:
- the weight. This pot is solid and hefty! And this is without food. Cooking a full pot of macaroni, my 12 year old found it almost too heavy to safely pour out the water. Saying that, the pot we replaced was, like, 20 years old and made of aluminum or something equally lightweight so maybe he just needs to beef up his arm strength. Me too probably.
- the handle. Because of the weight, my son tried to grab the handle closer to the pot for some leverage and slightly burned himself. Very minor. The protective handle doesn’t run the full length - shouldn’t be a deal breaker but something to keep in mind when you’re handling the pot.
All in all, a recommended buy. I priced out some
pots with similar features and found them to be much higher price.
Super easy to clean, very durable, well worth the money.
They say don't judge a book by it's cover and I absolutely should not have with this pot. Honestly, I love it. I use my metal whisks in it with no scratches, it's super easy to clean as nothing sticks to it and it's a lot lighter than it looks.