|Item weight||810 Grams|
|Specific Uses For Product||Using for office chair|
|Fill material Type||TPR and steel|
|material_composition||TPR and steel|
|Number of Pieces||5|
|Included Components||Office chair wheels casters set of 5|
Anyke 2" Office Chair Wheels Replacement Upgrade Design Chair Casters Heavy Duty with 4 Bearings 700LBS Protect Hardwood Floors No More Chair Mat Set of 5
|Price:||+ S$14.84 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- PREMIUM UPGRADE OFFICE CHAIR WHEELS as there are total 4 bearings for each chair wheels, the strongest desk chair wheels on Amazon. Heavy duty casters with loading capacity is 700LBS as a set of office chair replacement wheels, safety for a big guy while they are sitting on the rolling office chair.
- PROTECTOR AND SOFT FOR HARDWOOD FLOORS. Anyke chooses high quality polyurethane as the material for office chair caster wheels. The rollerblade style wheels are soft to floors. You would feel like riding on a magic carpet, but without any carpets. Even do not leave any scratches without chair mat on hardwood floors.
- UNIVERSAL FIT. EASY INSTALLATION. Standard stem size 11x22mm fit for most office chairs for brands Miller Steelcase, Herman, Dxracer, Aeron, Hon, Boss, etc. NOT FOR IKEA. Just pull out the old plastic castors out without any tools and replace the new chair casters in 15 MINUTES.
- MORE DURABLE. ROLLING SMOOTH. SILENT. These rollerblade style office chair casters passed through the loading testing BIFMA and ROHS. A long lifetime of usage. What is more, they are wide polyurethane wheels so the chair wheels will be smoothly and silently while rolling.
- GUARANTEE: If these are not your favorite swivel office chair wheels you have ever owned, We promise to return customer for a full refund and 90 days warranti. Notice: USED CHAIR CASTERS ARE LIKE NEW WHICH ARE SENT FROM AMERICA, DELIVERY TIME WILL BE 4-6 DAYS. FASTER AND CHEAPER.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose US?
Anyke casters is the professional manufacturer of caster wheels for office chair heavy duty, rolling cart,workbench and furnitures. We developed years of caster wheels to make people convenient from daily life. Though these small caster wheels are not inconspicuous, they really work and make you feel comfortable while rolling. Our efforts are to make your life a little change.
Standard stem size 11x22mm is suitable for most office chairs for different brands.
4 x bearings ,strong heavy duty to support up to 700LBS
Easily assembled and have fun to DIY
Smooth rolling, make you a convenient life
Great for rolling work in office,hardwood floor,carpet,tile etc.
All swivel office chair caster wheels approved by SGS,BIFMA, ROHS
We provide amazing affordable prices
Lifetime warranty 100% refund without any hesitation if they are not your most favorite
Type:Swivel 360 degree rotary
Material:Polyurethane and steel
Wheel Diameter: 2-inch/ 50mm
Mounting Height: 3.75inch/ 95mm
Stem Size:7/16” x 7/8” inch/11mm*22mm
Capacity LBS: 700 Lbs (140Lbs each)
Bearing: 4 bearings
5 x swivel office chair caster wheels
swivel 360 degree rotary
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These wheels are silent. I was surprised at how much quieter they are on my wood floors. Even shifting weight made the original wheels creak.
I think a full 3 inch rollerblade wheel would be more maneuverable, as these catch with doing a 180 direction change. No bad, but I didn’t want the height difference of a 3 inch wheel.
They are also much wider than standard 2" caster wheels so the weight is spread out further. Yes, the extra width makes it harder to maneuver until they are broken, in but still easier than my preferred rollerblade style. Seem to be well made but will update with any problems.
My only complaint is that they ship from China so it took almost 3 weeks to get them. But worth the wait in the long run if they'll save my floors.