|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Length||7.72 inches|
|Item model number||AB-SF100|
|Product Dimensions||19.61 x 9.7 x 9.4 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter - Reduces Dry Itchy Skin, Dandruff, Eczema, and Dramatically Improves The Condition of Your Skin, Hair and Nails - Chrome (SF100)
- DAY 1 - IMMEDIATELY BEGINS REJUVENATING SKIN, HAIR & NAILS: HARD, chlorinated, chemical ridden water causing itchy skin, flaky dandruff, eczema, bone-dry hair and brittle nails? Let our UNIQUE, PROPRIETARY SYSTEMS MULTI-STAGE sediment filters, redox media, calcium sulfite, activated carbon and ceramic balls deliver MAXIMUM WATER FILTRATION to NEUTRALIZE ODORS, balance out your PH levels and INFUSE BENEFICIAL MINERALS into your skin, nails and hair from the first time you turn it on!
- ACTUALLY WORKS - EXPERIENCE THE CLEANEST CLEAN: MOST filters for showers eliminate some chemicals for a short time, but do nothing to restore the damage done to your hair, nails and skin. Our ADVANCED MULTI-STAGE HEALTH FILTER reduces Chlorine, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dirt, odors, helps control scale buildup plus restores what your hard, chemical filled water did to your hair, skin and nails!
- JUST .09 CENTS/DAY: WHAT is your HEALTH worth? What about LOOKING YOUR BEST? If you’re a savvy shopper, you’ve done your research so you know that most shower filter cartridge options for well or city water only last a few months, then cost a pretty penny to replace. AquaBliss “EASY SWAP” showerhead FILTER replacements last longer cost less - for CLEANER, CLEARER, BEAUTIFYING SHOWER TIME for LESS than .09 cents per day.
- “IT FITS!” - EASIEST NO-TOOL INSTALL: IF YOU can snap together Legos, you can easily remove your old shower filter or chlorine filter and replace it with this in minutes! Because we believe life should be EASY, we ENGINEERED the FITTING so IT WORKS with ALL SHOWER TYPES – including fixed, rain and handheld. No tools required.
- ADVANCED REVITALIZING SF100 VS HEAVY DUTY SF220: CUSTOMERS LOVE both of our AQUABLISS shower head filters. Here’s how to know WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE. If you’re simply looking for a HEAVY DUTY shower filter to target and reduce hard water, chemicals and chlorine – buy our SF220. If you’d love the BONUS BENEFIT of our ceramic balls, to RESTORE HEALTHY, itch free skin, shiny hair and strong nails then you’ll want to add this Advanced revitalizing filter to your cart now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BALANCE, BEAUTY & BRAWN – DARE TO COMPARE
Most water filters use too little calcium sulfate, redox media and ceramic mineral balls, replacing them in volume with cheap activated carbon. AQUABLISS is revolutionizing the shower filter industry with a REVOLUTIONARY, PROPRIETARY SYSTEM that BALANCES the four elements you need to target Chlorine, pesticides, and they also control scale buildup, dirt, and bad odors plus restores what your hard, chemical filled water did to your hair, skin and nails!
12-STAGES for an IMPECCABLE CLEAN
PRE-STAGE: Sand Filter Washer captures large sediments such as sand, grit and lime scale
STAGE 1: Ultra-Fine Stainless Steel Mesh prevents medium size sediments from entering your water filter
STAGE 2: Micro-Porous PP Cotton traps small sediments, dust and turpitudes
STAGE 3: Calcium Sulfite effectively targets all chlorine from both HOT and COLD water
STAGE 4: Redox media reduces chlorine and helps control scale build up, even in hot water
STAGE 5: Activated Carbon reduces chlorine, trihalomethanes (THM’s), organic material and impurities
STAGE 6: Far Infrared Balls boost negative ions and oxygen levels in water
STAGE 7: Zeolite Ceramic Balls infuse the water with revitalizing minerals
STAGE 8: Ceramic Vitamin C Balls infuse the water with Vitamin C and other beneficial elements
STAGE 9: Tourmaline boosts filtration and releases revitalizing minerals that transform your hair
STAGE 10: Magnetic Energy Balls energize water with oxygen to help nourish skin, hair and nails
STAGE 11 & 12: Micro-Porous PP Cotton & Ultra-Fine Stainless Steel Mesh – Prevents filter media and captured sediments from leaving the filter and entering your shower.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL for the EASIEST, FASTEST INSTALL
Grab your shower filter today
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We moved from the country where we had a water softener to the city, where the water is both hard and heavily chlorinated. After three years, having super dry hair and itchy skin has become the new normal. My curly hair actually has straightened a lot and started falling out. I am also always breaking out in acne. After doing some research, I started to think maybe it was our water causing the problem. I noticed with our water that my hair instantly felt dry and gummy when the water hit it, even before using shampoo. Washing and conditioning never made it feel clean or soft, and it was always stringy and flat at the crown. My husband installed a $15 shower head filter from Menards, which we were using for awhile, but I wasn't impressed. On a whim, I thought I'd try the Aqua Bliss to see if it made any difference, or if I had to just give up and get used to gross hair and skin.
And WOW!! The Aqua Bliss is awesome! I could tell a difference immediately! I don't remember when the last time was that my hair didn't feel like a bale of hay in the shower, even after conditioner. I'm not exaggerating one little bit. It's been awful. But one shower with the Aqua Bliss and my hair feels clean and soft, and has volume now. My skin doesn't feel stripped and itchy. I also didn't need to use anywhere near as much shower gel or shampoo. Amazing! I can't wait to see the improvements over time and if my acne goes away also. At this point, I'm converted, and will definitely repurchase!
I just finished putting the filter on our showerhead. Earlier today I re-read the reviews and followed their directions. It was easy. No leaks.
Earlier today I took the hose off the three way shower arm diverter. I soaked the shower arm diverter and the showerhead in undiluted vinegar all day. I cleaned up the threads on everything whether they needed it or not. I also soaked the washers and cute little screen things ...so they wouldn't feel left out.
I almost forgot to put it all back together and add the filter! I woke up, couldn't sleep and remembered ....
So, even though I'm half awake, I just put it all together:
1. The filter went on the extender
2.The three way diverter is on the other end of filter
3.The showerhead is attached to the three way diverter
4. The hose is attached to the three way diverter.
5. The handheld shower sprayer (also their product that I just received and love) is attached to the hose.
I did this all in less than 10 minutes. NO LEAKS! I did not have to use any of the free tape they so thoughtfully provide.
OH! I did not use any tools .. not a one. I tightened everything by hand.
I did take a shower to test the new filter. Yes, the water DOES feel different and my hair feels like silk. I did not need any lotion after my shower... plus, I am too tired to apply it anyhow.
I'm going back to sleep now. I know my husband will enjoy his shower in an hour. No, I'm not Tom... I am his wife.
Buy this filter. I read a million reviews. My homework paid off.
Our feels very lush now and we don't get that almost dry sticky feeling from hard water, nor do we get that super slipper feeling we got from water softeners. Its a great middle ground and make the water look, smell, and feel like nice old spring water. For the price, you're going be hard stretched to find anything comparable and doubt you'll find anything better. excellent product, and the owners are excellent people. they provide plenty of help if needed and customer service is a top priority. A++ from me!
I’ve purchased another unit recently for the other bathroom. I installed the first one myself, so if I can do it , anyone can. Excellent purchase