|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||143|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 4.98 x 1.78 cm; 249.48 Grams|
Aquascaping Tools Aquatic Plant Tweezers Scissor Spatula Tool Aquarium Scrapers 4 in 1 Stainless Steel Aquarium Plant Tools for Fish Starter Kits & Aquariums Tank Plants Kit
Enhance your purchase
- Stainless Steel Material:Made of durable stainless steel material with excellent flexibility and will never suffer rust. The ridged handle will provide secure, comfortable grips on your fingers. Working good with most plants and fish tank of various sizes.
- Premium Design: Extra long sizes allow better reachability, straight and curved tweezers come with serrated tips that help to hold on to the material without slipping. You can use these tweezers to handle live food for large aquatic pets or corals.
- Multi-Function Kit: suitable for all kinds of aquarium plants, aquarium base, gravel and other aquarium decoration. The key advantage is that our tool kit allows for precise trimming ,maintenance, grooming and planting without damaging other decorative and aquatic plants.
- 4 in 1 Aquascaping tools:10.6" Straight Tweezer, 10.6" Curved Tweezer, 9.8" Aquatic Curved Scissor / bonsai scissors, 13" Substrate Spatula. Comes with a decent velvet pouch, for better portablity.
- Friendly reminder: Please dry up this stainless steel aquarium tool after use. Keep away from children and saline substances
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PERSUPER Aquarium Tool Features:
Curved Scissors - Gets into hard-to-reach places and mows down foreground plants
Substrate Spatula - Create smooth substrate slopes and terraces
Straight Tweezer - Securely grasp your items during maintenance and setup
Curved Tweezer - Plant your live aquatic plants with comfort and ease
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: Curved Scissor: 25cm/9.8inch;
Substrate Spatula: 32cm/12.6inch
Straight Tweezer: 27cm/10.6inch;
Curved Tweezer: 27cm/10.6inch
Why you need the 4 in 1 aquarium aquascaping kit：
Forged stainless steel has excellent flexibility.
Through the stainless content detection, never rust.
Bending curved stainless steel scissors can enter the corner of the aquarium to plant and build your aquarium plants.
Substrate Spatula: A great tool to create smooth substrate slopes and terraces.Make different shapes
Stainless steel material and polished mirror, corrosion resistance.
Straight Tweezers,Sawtooth tweezers make it easier to clamp things and prevent sliding.
1.Transplantation of aquatic plants.
2.Making different aquatic scenery,such as rockery, reef.
Curved Tweezers,Gets in hard-to-reach places and transplant small plants.
It is especially suitable for the transplantation of small aquatic plants
Aquarium Tool Plants Aquascaping Tools
Aquascaping tools : Straight Tweezer, Curved Tweezer, Aquatic Curved Scissor, Spatula. Comes with a decent velvet pouch, for you to package well when not in use.
Four different tools come together to form a perfect aquarium transplant, landscaping and clean suit.
You can enjoy the pleasant time while making scenery.
|Aquatic Plant Tweezers Scissor||Aquarium Water Changer||Aquarium Air Pump||Aquarium Scrapers||Aquarium heater|
|Material||Stainless steel||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless steel||Copper and insulating plastics|
|Function||Aquarium Landscape Tool||Aquarium water changer||Automatically supply oxygen for fishing/fish tank||Clean fish tank||Aquarium heater and Maintain constant temperature|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are great quality, durable stainless steel, not too heavy and with enough flexibility to grasp plants in a good hold without damaging. The length of the tools make it easy to plant and trim without getting elbow-deep in the tank.
Having both tweezers was critical when planting in a gravel-type substrate like Eco Complete. Holding the plant with one tweezer and gently prodding it under the substrate, while using the other to bury the roots made me feel like a neurosurgeon. I went back and reworked nearly all of the plants I'd done before these arrived.
Price is great, and items were shipped quickly. Came with a nice Thank You note with instructions on how to contact the seller in the event of any concerns or questions.
Would highly recommend these for anyone who does aquascaping or planted terrariums.