|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 192.78 Grams|
Aromavita Oregano Oil Soap - Natural Plant Therapy Hand Soap or Body Wash - Topical Therapeutic Skin Cleanser for Acne, Eczema, Foot and Nail Problems, 2 pack
|Price:||(S$10.80 / 100 g) + S$8.91 Delivery|
- NATURAL POWER: No matter your skin condition, our soap uses uniquely powerful non-GMO, vegan friendly, and cruelty free Greek oregano oil to get you on the path to healthy, clean skin once again.
- TINGLE OF RELIEF: Craving the feeling of clean effervescense after your shower or bath? Aromavita oregano soap gives you a cleansing feeling that tingles with relief as you feel its power restoring your skin.
- THE NEW TEA TREE: For those that tried Tea Tree products and didn’t get the results they wanted - our soap has an industry-leading pure oregano oil content (3%), making it ideal for natural acne control as well as athlete’s foot, fungal nail infections and skin irritation.
- THERAPEUTIC RESULTS, PURE INGREDIENTS: Fans of our flagship Aromavita oil of oregano kept kept saying good things about its topical use, so we created our Aromavita soap line to bring you the same efficacy but in an easy to use and subtly aromatic body soap.
- SATISFACTION IN EVERY BAR: All Aromavita products come with our pledge - if you don’t love it, just ask for a full refund in the first 30 days. We’re that confident in the little known, but life-changing power of therapeutic oregano.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate and Sodium Oleate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil of Oregano(Origanum vulgare). • FREE FROM Parabens • FREE FROM Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) • FREE FROM harsh chemicals • FREE FROM GMO • FREE FROM Mineral Oils • FREE FROM Sodium lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
Apply the Oregano soap to the affected area. Leave it on for 2-5minutes before rinsing it off. Our soap have a Very high contain of pure Oregano oil (3%) , And for that you may feel tingling in use.
Powerful Natural Oregano Oil
Oregano essential oil is well known for its natural healing properties. A leading plant therapy ingredient, we have taken the highest quality Mediterranean oregano oil and created a natural soap ideal for use as a daily hand washing soap to clean without harsh chemicals, as well as being a topical skin cleanser for a range of conditions when used as a body wash.
Plant Therapy for Skin Problems
There are many skin issues and irritations that can be improved with the help of natural oregano oil. Oregano essential oil can be used on various forms of itchy skin rashes caused by allergies, insect bites, eczema, etc. It can also be used on athlete’s foot, acne, boils, warts, and bruises that occur on the skin.
Hand and Body Wash
This luxurious plant therapy oregano oil soap produces a wonderfully creamy liquid lather that leaves the skin feeling soft, fresh and lightly scented. The Greek oregano oil soap is great for both men and women. Use as a soap to clean hands or as an all over cleansing body wash. In the event of a skin condition, apply the Oil of Oregano soap to the affected area. Leave the therapeutic lather liquid on the skin for 2-5 minutes before rinsing it off. Continue to use the soap for two weeks while monitoring results.
Oregano Oil Soap Ingredients:
This cleansing, soap has a very high concentration of pure Greek Oregano oil (3%), and is vegan friendly, cruelty free, Non-GMO and gluten free. The plant therapy soap is also free from harsh chemicals, Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Mineral Oils, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is my second order of this wonderful product.