|Item Height||0.4 inches|
|Item Width||11 inches|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||5080 Lines Per Inch|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||Artist 15.6|
|Product Dimensions||44.45 x 27.94 x 1.02 cm; 1.45 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$37.22 delivery
XP-PEN Artist15.6 15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor with Battery-Free Passive Stylus (8192 Levels Pressure)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Warm Reminder: Artist15.6 drawing pen display must be used with a computer] Functions allow users to sketch, paint, design and edit directly from the tablet screen. Your work function will flow naturally and intuitively. Enjoy the high quality glass design which gives you high precision and prevents dust build up
- The latest Passive Pen design! Our Passive stylus technology provides 8192 levels of instant pen pressure sensitivity―Providing you with groundbreaking control and fluidity to expand your creative output. No charging required
- 15.6” 1920x1080 IPS 16:9 Display with 178° degree of visual angle delivers life-like colors, greater contrast, sharper, and vivid images..The Artist 15.6 driver can support 4k displays. Now you can enjoy every sharp detail
- Features USB Type-C input design, easy to plug in and out. Features come with a 11mm thin design, 3 in 1 cable, and a new brightness adjustment button. 6 fully customizable express keys create a highly ergonomic and convenient work platform. The one-click toggle allows you to switch between Pen and Eraser instantly
- We’ve adopted the newest F900 High Tech IC, to make lines flow smoother and perform better. Compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS version 10.8 or later, and major graphics software such as Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and more. XP-Pen provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Artist15.6 is NOT a standalone product!!!
- This device must be connected to a computer to work. It is compatible with Windows system 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later.
2. About the Protective Film
- Artist15.6 drawing pen display comes with protective covers(plastic layer) to avoid damages to the surface from hand grease, scratches, etc.
- Please peel off the protective covers(plastic layer) before application!
- The real protective film is under the protective covers(plastic layer).
3. Connection Tips
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please confirm the Black USB Cable and the HDMI Cable completely plug into your computer. For the Red USB Cable, if your computer cannot supply enough power, please plug it to the wall plug.
- If your computer only has Type-c ports, you need a Type-c to HDMI and USB adapter for the connection.
- Other Tips: After connecting all the cables in the correct places, please wait about 30s~1min to make the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
4. Driver Download and Installation Tips
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to our official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
4.1 Before Driver Installation:
- Please Remove Other Brand’s Driver from your computer and reboot before installing the XP-PEN’s driver, or there will driver conflict problems.
4.2 For Windows Users：
- Please close all drawing programs and run the driver as Administrator when installing the driver. (IMPORTANT)
4.3 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15), If your operating system is the newest Mojave 10.14 or Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer and reference to the FAQ “How to installed driver in Mojave /Catalina” on the XP-PEN Website.
5. XP-PEN Provides Lifetime Technical Support on all Our Drawing Pen Tablets/Displays
- When you have problems with the use of the Artist15.6, please checks the Quick Guide, search XP-Pen online to find a way to us for further assistance, we are always standing by to help!
15.6Inch 1920x1080 IPS Display
8192 levels Pen Pressure
6 Customizable Express Keys
Designed for both Left and Right Hand User
The Artist 15.6 driver can support 4k displays. Now you can enjoy every sharp detail.
Artist15.6 is designed for both Left and Right Hand User. It's easy set in the driver. Remove all limitations and set out to what you want to be!
The report rate max to 266RPS, allowing lines to flow smoother, working faster and efficiently.
We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art digital tablets with all the latest technology. We tirelessly research and innovate new ways to improve the user experience of our products.
Our drawing tablet applicable to drawing, illustrative, image editing, sketching, handwriting recognition, online education and other usages.
Compatible with Most Operating Systems and applications
Compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS version 10.10 and above.
Compatible with Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, Krita, Gimp, SAI and more.
Compatibility is always being steadily improved through driver updates. Please go to the official website to download the latest driver for your graphic drawing tablet.
The XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pen Display Also Can Be Used For Online Teaching/E-learning/Remote Work
1-Simultaneous digital inking with an XP-Pen Artist15.6 pen display compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and more. Visually present your handwritten notes and signatures precisely – ideal for your web conferencing or online teaching needs.
2-Teachers and speakers can create and explain interactive content visually by writing, editing, and annotating directly in files and sharing their screen in real time. This flexibility allows the flow of creative ideas and the problem-solving process to be presented intuitively and efficiently. Engage, inspire, and immerse students and attendees like never before.
3-With a stylus and Artist 15.6 pen display, teachers and students can write and edit complicated functional equations with ease while streaming or broadcasting. In an office setting, you can record minutes or jot down ideas and inspirations with ease during web conferencing.
4-If you are a teacher pursuing further career development and personal fulfillment, you probably want to broadcast your courses to your streaming platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Bloc, Twitch, Udemy, Khan Academy, Codecademy, and more. XP-Pen Artist 15.6 pen display makes your process much smoother and easier and your education broadcasting more intuitive and attractive.
5-Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X 10.10 and above.The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 compatible with XSplit, Zoom, Twitch, Microsoft Teams, ezTalks Webinar, Idroo, Scribbiar, wiziQ, and more.
|XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pro||XP-PEN Artist13.3 Pro||XP-PEN Artist15.6||XP-PEN Artist12 Pro||XP-PEN Artist 22 Pro||XP-PEN Artist 22E Pro|
|Work Area (Inch)||15.6 Inch||13.3 Inch||15.6 Inch||11.6 Inch||21.5 Inch||21.5 Inch|
|Item Size (Inch)||17.52x11.22x0.43 Inch||15.55x10.04x0.35 Inch||17.4x11.02x0.5 Inch||13.84x8.87x0.35 Inch||22.5x12.8x1.57 Inch||22.5x12.8x1.57 Inch|
|Color Gamut||88% NTSC/120% sRGB||88% NTSC/123% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB|
|Express Keys||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||6 Shortcuts Key||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||No||16 Shortcuts Key|
|Color Displays||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To preface this note, I did uninstall all of my previous Wacom drivers, and set all of my program shortcuts across all programs to be the same shortcuts, but I did notice one or two program conflicts. One being that when I had Paint Tool Sai open, and I had Clip Studio open, Clip would stop working properly. None of my shortcuts worked. An easy solution until I could contact xp-pen after my holidays were over was to just keep only of the programs running. Super simple! I will be contacting Xp-Pen in the following days. Other than that, I can’t think of any other issues I had. I only use Clip studio, Sai, and CS6, so if there are any other conflicts with programs such as maya, zbrush, etc. I don’t have experience with that.
Now for the build of the monitor, I’m super impressed. The pen and the buttons feel so nice. I had a Wacom intuos 4 drawing pad, and this tablet feels sooo much better. The screen is super nice, and I’m pretty happy with the colors! My computer screen calibration is off, as the monitor is 10-15 years old, so that does affect my opinion on the colour calibration out of the box. But I did some colour printing and colors are pretty accurate from screen to paper imo. If anything I feel like my tweaking of the calibration may have had a negative impact on the calibration.
I do have to press quite hard for the pen tip to register a double click or press multiple times to open a program or a file. However, this maybe my computer, as I had a bit of that same issue with my previous Wacom Intuos 4. It does seem more exaggerated with this tablet monitor. I do have the room to keep a mouse connected and that is an easy solution for me. The click issue doesn’t bother my workflow as badly as I would think. My cursor does jump sometimes when I click the first button on the pen to select a colour, which might get frustrating for some people. This isn’t a negative for me.
I do want to mention that the pen nibs seem a bit softer a plastic than my previous tablets, as I’ve severely burned through two nibs in a week. However, as I’m a light sketcher, I’ve been having to press a bit harder, and I think I just had to find a balance, and a better process to my painting style. I really appreciate the matte screen protector during this time. Bless you Xp-Pen.
To be honest, I have heard horror stories buying nonWacom tablets. However, I’ve had two of their drawings pads and have had nightmares with both. The intuos 4 in particular had a conflict with my last computer, and would uninstall itself every couple of days... for two years... until a friend fixed the issue by accident... My point is that even though people say Wacom are reliable, that is not always the case from my experience, and you definitely shouldn’t write out other companies, especially this tablet monitor. It’s like a combination of the artist display 13.3 and 16, with some super nice, and even better features! I don’t find that I’m missing the touch wheel from my last tablet, and I actually prefer using the express keys! If I find anything else about the tablet as I use it, I’ll update my review. I’ll also post some painings and photos later. Happy Holidays!
UPDATE Mar. 19 2018
After getting in touch with tech support, who had returned my original email nearly immediately (which I didn't see when GMAIL deleted it). When I finally found the reply and got to talk to them we discovered that the issue I had was with port on the tablet itself. They quickly got me in touch with customer service to get me started on getting a new one shipped out.
When I returned the defective unit, I had to pay $45 shipping, but it was refunded to me. I gave them the shipping info on Friday and my new unit arrived on Monday. Thus far it is working perfectly and I have nothing but good things to say about both the product and the service by XP-PEN. Will update in the future for extended use feelings.
The bottom line is that the calibration software and parralax are terrible. No amount of calibration will fix it. A video tablet has one function, to show the cursor where the stylus nib is touching the screen, and this tablet does a very poor job of it. No amount of bells and whistles will make up for the fact that this primary function doesn't work correctly.
One of the problems is the inconsistency of the calibration. You may be able to get the cursor under the nib in the center of the screen, but when you move the stylus to the left side of the screen the cursor will be off as much as 1/4". It was so bad with the first one I bought that I contacted customer service. They made me jump through a few hoops trying to get it work, and then assigned me to one of their techs. However, in the email to the tech (which I was copied on) the sales lady downplayed my problem. The tech had me go through additional troubleshooting steps, and couldn't get the issue resolved. This included multiple driver versions, and trying it on different computers. At one point they told me to calibrate with the pen perpendicular to the screen, because you know - everyone sketches with the pen standing perfectly straight up from the paper like a plotter. Not that this attempt worked either.
They had me send the tablet back to them, and they sent me a replacement. However, the replacement does the exact same thing, so no joy there. Because of the time difference, it took over a week to go through troubleshooting steps that should have only taken an hour.
I'm stuck with a lemon. Learn from my mistake, save your money for something better.