A Artman GoPro Hero 5/6/7 1480mah Replacement Batteries (3 Pack) and 3-Channel LED USB Charger For GoPro Hero 5 Black, AHDBT-501, Hero(2018),Hero 6,Hero 7 Black(Fully Compatible With Original)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More Battery, More Photo ‘: Triple your camera runtime with a complete backup package including three 1480mAh replacement battery and a 3-channel battery charger
- Exactly Same with Original ‘:Fully compatible with Gopro Hero 5/ 6/7 Black, Gopro Hero 2018 camera. No memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime - Super Long Time Recording. Please note: Our battery is almost compatible with Gopro hero 8 black.But it will not perform well when in HyperSmooth mode.
- Intelligent Triple Charger ‘: Smart LED charger display each battery charging status and battery capacity. Can charge three batteries simultaneously and independently from any USB power source
- 100% Safety ‘: Features four layers of protection (over-charging, short-circuit, high-temperature, and surge protection) with a high-quality, fire-resistant construction, ensure complete protection for you and your devices
- Two Ways Power In ‘ï¼šNot only with a micro USB input port,also it support with type-C input.Never worry about missing our cables or gopro cables.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Three ways to charge:
Features wall, Car, and power bank charging - all kinds of USB output devices; recharge inside the camera or with a 2A input Charger for
100% Safety :
Features four layers of protection (over-charging, short-circuit, high-temperature, and surge protection) with a high-quality, fire-resistant construction,
ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
Portable design of the charger,could be charged everywhere:
Since the charger is with a storage box design,could be charged while you are moving like hiking,climbing,riding and
all the different moving occasions.Never worry of charging problems when in doing sports.
Compatible with the following models:
GoPro HERO5/6 Black
GoPro HERO 2018
NOT Compatible with the GoPro HERO5 Session or other previous models
Battery capacity: 1480 mAh
Battery Voltage: 3.85V,5.7wh
Battery type: Li-ion
Charger Voltage: 4.35V
Condition: Brand New
Package Includes :
3 x GoPro HERO5/6/7 Replacement battery
1 x GoPro HERO5 battery Rapid 3-Channel Charger
1xmicro USB cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
At fully charge, the battery is at 4.35V I confirm with multimeter and wire it to OPUS BT-C3100 Li-ion charger. It is a bit higher than I would expect to see Li-ion to be fully charged (it should be 4.20V). I used my OPUS charger to discharge. I found that the batter is about 1200mAh (Start from 4.35V with 700mA discharge rate) When I charge with OPUS charger, it charged to 4.20V. The capacity is 1080mAh.
My conclusion is :
Batteried are good. It have capacity close to the label (even the label said 1480mAh, my measurement was ~1200mAh. I think the test condition are different such as discharge rate and cut off voltage)
Charger give me some concern to overcharge the battery. It could be OK with the batteries it came with. I will not use it for other batteries.
Don’t buy it will ruin your day I bought spare memory chips and batteries charged batteries and thought I was good started to film using the factory GoPro battery it worked for a good while than switched over to my spare battery it only worked for a very short time so had to stop filming once I got back to the charger I but the batteries in it and noticed after a while battery was charged than when I touched the charger the charging light jumped all over. Also to mention after charging the batteries the first time and putting them in my GoPro they showed 100% charged but died quick I would film 2 minutes and turn GoPro off and 30 minutes later It showed my battyat 0% when I turn it on
After writing this review, Artman Service wrote back to me. They gave me a full refund and they have sent me a new set as an apology and for me to retest. They strongly believed that my USB C cable was the culprit that short circuited, but I am indifferent to that as I have used that cable for a while on my other phones and products for a while now. But what do we know? I am no expert and they don't have the broken wire/charger in hand to actually research. I updated as of 10/17/18 to a 2 star because of great service and will provide another update once I have extended testing of the new set of batteries. Note that I will be charging batteries going forward while they are next to me on the computer table and not over night while sleeping!
New set of batteries came along with the charger. I have tested the batteries and charger and here are my findings:
1. The batteries doesn't fit snug in the charger. This sometimes causes the battery to stop charging. This is the case with all 3 slots. Artman's response was that batteries would expand as it age, therefore they have compensated the slot size for it.
2. This is problematic for me as Sometimes the batteries will stop charging even if you leave it alone and not touch it from afar.
3. With the problems mentioned above, I still don't have any confidence in leaving the batteries charging unattended.
4. Artman consistently messaging me to provide feedback. Very good customer service.
5. Although the charging is a bit scary, the batteries are great, last relatively long and unlike the original gopro 7 batteries, the gopro actually reads that the battery is at 100% where as the GoPro ones max charge is 97 or 96%.
Final Rating - I have raised this to a 3 because I feel that they do have good batteries, charger is sketchy but customer service is top notch!