Assassin's Creed III: Remastered - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Includes: Assassin's Creed III Liberation and all original solo DLC, including The Tyranny of King Washington
- Enhanced graphics, now featuring 4K resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering, and more
- Gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well, improving your experience and your immersion
- Fight for freedom As the American Colonies are about to revolt, secure liberty for your people and your nation
- Assassinate your foes in a variety of deadly ways with a vast array of weaponry
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Relive the American Revolution or experience it for the first time in Assassin's Creed III Remastered, with enhanced graphics and improved gameplay mechanics. Plus, Assassin's Creed III Liberation Remastered and all solo DLC content are included.
Assassin's Creed III: Remastered - PlayStation 4
Relive the American Revolution or experience it for the first time in Assassin's Creed III Remastered, with enhanced graphics and improved gameplay mechanics. Also includes Assassin's Creed Liberation remastered and all solo DLC content.
Fight For Freedom 1775. The American Colonies are about to revolt. As Connor, a Native American Assassin, secure liberty for your people and your nation. From bustling city streets to the chaotic battlefields, assassinate your foes in a variety of deadly ways with a vast array of weaponry.
A New Visual And Gameplay Experience Play the iconic Assassin's Creed III, with enhanced graphics, now featuring: 4K resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering and more. The gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well, improving your experience and your immersion.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Despite these pros to the game, it does suffer some glitches at some points of play. I did have a case where I was trying to watch a cutscene and the screen turned completely white. I had to restart from the last checkpoint and it ran well after that. Snow does glitch when exploring in winter. But to me it’s minor and doesn’t bother me that much. I hope these problems can be easily fixed in the next few months. Otherwise the game is still solid.
I know at the time many fans did not enjoy the game. I think with this remaster I could change their minds. If you are a new to Assassin’s Creed, this remaster is inexpensive to the the more higher quality games that came out the last 2 years. Plot is explained well and the twists that occur make the best moments of the game. Being a historian, aside from its tale of inaccuracies in terms of the overall plot, this game in context is the closest to actual history.
The community of Assassin’s Creed has thrown the main protagonist under the bus because he didn’t fit the previous formula. But I think that is what it makes it special compared to the ones that preceded it. I think it was a tough risk to show a character in the end didn’t get everything. Fans found the guy naive, ignorant, and having no humor. I contest he did have human qualities but I say what would you have done in his position?
I know I’m going off the rails now so I will end on a high note. Overall, this game is great being a remaster, check it out if you are a returning fan contemplating buying it or casual and are getting into the series. Some glitches here and there but a solid game in conclusion.
I want to like the protagonist but he just doesn't seem to have anything going for him.
Spend your money on AC Rogue instead.
Connor is a very plain character.... his only motivations are tribe and family which force him to aline himself with the American side during the war of independence only in occasions. He has his own agenda tho.... but even tho the things he does are interesting he is not interesting AT ALL! But the game is enjoyable regardless!
The shipping was great BUT! The day after I purchased the game dropped in price 10 bucks! I should have waited just one day!!!!
1) Intense Glare - Whenever you look at the sun, it creates a harsh foggy glare and makes it difficult to see any of the views or backdrops. Heck, even a lantern or candle creates a huge ball of glare that is so unrealistic. In addition, whenever you are inside a building or your homestead, you can no longer see anything outside the windows but bright light. It is so distracting from enjoying any improved graphics on the game.
2) Fake Faces - You would think that PS4 would make the characters more realistic, but looking at them now, they almost look like they had plastic surgery done. Even the animals look dull as well.
3) Cutscene static - I've notice at the top of the screen in every cutscene is static movement. This was not a problem on the PS3 version and is very distracting.
There are other minor problems that I won't spend much time on. All in all, this was a waste of money and may be the worst remastered game I've ever come across. If you have the choice, go with the PS3 version!