|Material Type||GOTS Certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin|
Beeswax Wrap Assorted 5 Packs, Eco Friendly Reusable Food Wraps, Biodegradable, Sustainable Plastic Free Food Storage (Yellow star)
|Price:||+ S$8.02 Delivery|
- ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS : Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Reusable Beeswax Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap, and sandwich bags. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, cookies, and sandwiches. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly gift for those always on the go!
- SUPER EASY TO WASH, REUSABLE, COMPOSTABLE : Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the reusable wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. Keep beeswax wraps away from heat and don’t put them in the dryer.
- VALUE FOR MONEY & DOUBLE THE POPULAR SIZES :5-PACKS includes 1 Small (7" x 8"), and 3 Medium (10" x 11") reusable beeswax food wraps,1 Large (13" x 14") wraps for wrapping cheese or bread to keeping food fresh. Different size can cover different food depend on your demand . Large wrap covers salad bowls, casserole dishes or larger fruits like melons. Bees wrap storage is the way to go !
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Choose us as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. AwesomeWare reusable food wraps aim to reduce the use plastic bags and minimize your impact on the planet. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, feel free to contact us for solutions.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
So would you like to join us to live a zero waste & green lifestyle?
What are the advantages of using our Beeswax wraps?
1- extends the life of your product
2-Eliminates the need for using disposable plastic products
3-Allows you to use Earth friendly material
-Each package comes with 3 different sizes
1-Small 7” x 8”
(Ideal for Cheese, Onion, Garlic, Avocados, Half A Lemon, And small jars)
3-Medium 10” x 11”
(Ideal for Popcorn, Trail Mix, Cookies, Medium Bowls, Grapes, and Avocado)
1-Large 13” x 14”
(Ideal for Sandwiches, Pizza, Fruit Bowls, Water Melon slices , Grapefruit, Asparagus, And Cabbage)
Any additional notes or warnings?
-We do not recommend using Beeswax with meat products such as beef, chicken, or pork
-Do not use hot water with our products at any point
-Keep wraps away from any heat source such as Microwave, oven, or dishwasher -Do not use for cutting on
How to Activate Beeswax wraps?
1-Hand wash your beeswax wraps in a COLD water using dish soap
3-Fold and store as needed
4-Enjoy it to the max.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|