|Package dimensions||17.81 x 13.41 x 2.31 cm; 82 Grams|
Authentic Capricorn PTFE Bowden Tubing (1 Meter) XS Series for 1.75mm Filament with PTFE Teflon Tube Cutter and Upgraded PC4-M6 and PC4-M10 Pneumatic Fittings with Metal Teeth and 2 Blue Collet Clips
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Capricorn PTFE is well regarded as the highest quality PTFE tubing in all of 3D printing. The tight tolerances make sure that the filament is lead directly to the hotend with as little room for error as possible between the extruder and the hotend.
- Capricorn PTFE XS Series is rated for withstanding the highest temperatures in the market which is perfect for printing exotic filaments such as ABS, Nylon, and Polycarbonate. Standard PTFE tubing may experience dangerous “off-gassing” if the hotend is heated to temperatures beyond 240*C and will get worse with higher heats. This Capricorn XS series is safe in 3D printer usage up to 300*C thanks to its proprietary manufacturing methods.
- Upgraded Pneumatic Fittings with metal teeth provided in this package work much better than the stock options provided by many cheap 3D printer manufacturers with plastic teeth or cheap locking mechanisms. The extruder fittings are PC4-M6 and the hotend fittings are PC4-M10. 2 collet clips are also provided which drastically increases any hotends precision by eliminating any potential slippage of the Bowden tubing whilst extruding or retracting.
- One PTFE cutter with an extra sharp razor is also included to ensure that the PTFE is cut flat on both sides to prevent any malfunctions or heat creep when feeding and retracting.
- 1 Meter in length PTFE tubing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This upgrade bundle is not only great value for money, it is also guaranteed to give immediate improvements to your printing experience due to every single item included being far superior to the cheap Chinese stock counterparts that came with your printer. The high manufacturing standards for Capricorn PTFE tubing ensure that all tolerances are very tight and uniform through the length of the Bowden tube. Many cheap printers come with sub-par PTFE not designed for 3D printers and this can result in poor extrusion and poor retraction artifacts on your 3D printed models. The upgraded fittings with metal teeth ensure the PTFE tubing will not pull out once firmly grasped by the upgraded stainless steel fittings. NOTICE: THIS BUNDLE OF PARTS CONTAINS A RANGE OF PARTS, INCLUDING CAPRICORN PTFE TUBING, AND SOME OTHER PARTS SOURCED BY F1RST LAYER WHICH, AFTER EXTENSIVE TESTING, HAVE PROVEN TO PROVIDE BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN STOCK PARTS ON MANY CHINESE MANUFACTURED PRINTERS. NOT ALL PARTS IN THIS PACKAGE ARE MANUFACTURED BY CAPRICORN.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 24 September 2019
First, there is at least double the length I needed in the package which isn't a bad thing. And I had no issues with the cutter, it appeared to cut clean and flat. Additionally I had no issues with the fittings, and I'm still currently using them.
I'm relatively new to FDM printing, so the problem may have had other causes but I didn't see it until I used this tubing a few times.... The PETG filament I was printing with melted within the tube to nearly all the way up to the end of the hot end fitting. Then after it cooled an un-meltable plug formed inside of it.
So far I've had more hours printing with the stock tubing than this one. And it has never become clogged. Since there's enough extra Capricorn tubing I may try it again. If I find some other cause for the clogging I'll update this review.