Avantree Active Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Microphone, Wired ANC Sound Canceling Earphones, Noise Reduction Isolating in Ear 3.5mm Headphones for Travel Airplane iPhone Cell Phones PC - ANC029
|Price:||+ S$8.07 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING: Effectively reduces distracting low frequency background noise while preserving characteristics of audio source at the slide of the ANC toggle. *NOTE: ANC works best at reducing consistent Low Frequency Background Noise, including engine sounds, metro noises, large crowds etc. Inconsistent or sudden bursts of sound like a lively conversation, car horn or shouting are usually unaffected.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Constructed from lightweight yet durable materials and thoughtful in-ear design, this earphone offer an improved and fully customizable fit with different sizes of eartips for long time wearing. WOW! An ideal music companion for traveling.
- SOUND QUALITY - High precision drivers provide a natural clear sound with super stereo, giving you a fantastic music experience.
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE - The built-in noise cancellation microphone provides clear phone call sound for better communication experience
- EASY ONE BUTTON CONTROL - Easily allows you to make calls, choose music tracks and activate voice assistant - all from the headphone's inline control.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avantree ANC029, featured with Active Noise Cancelling function, and wired earbuds 2-in-1. The ultra lightweight design combines with high precision-engineered stereo drivers gives you a maximum comfortable music experience.
* Speaker Unit: 13mm
* Frequency range: 20Hz~20kHz
* Sensitivity: 97± 3dB (ANC on); 90± 3dB (ANC off)
* Impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
* ANC performance≥18dB
* ANC working time: Up to 8 hours; Up to 4 hours with music playing
What’s in the box?
* Avantree ANC029 Active Noise Cancellation Earphones
* Storage Pouch
* USB Charging Cable
* Quick User Guide
We offer 12 Months Warranty for normal use. Live online support, Telephone Support, and email support are available. Video user guide are available also from Avantree site.
Any issues or suggestions, contact us via our US toll free No, Intl number, OR email us and 1 working day reply is guaranteed. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Construction seems excellent: metallic looking plastic gives them an upscale look. The ear pieces don't stick out too much. I chose the Avantree over others - given there were no ratings yet on Amazon, because they included the important sound specifications - frequency range, impedance, sensitivity, etc. These specs fall squarely into the good ranges - nothing exceptional - but it shows they care about audio. Reviews of other Avantree headphones and earbuds on other sites are generally very positive.
I concur; though I'm no expert, the audio is crisp and clear, with good detail. Bass seems adequate but not excessive; this is the only area that I had a bit of a problem with on my trip, as the tips I brought didn't provide enough of a good seal for both the bass and the ANC to fully kick in, unless I pushed the buds in and held them there. When I did that, the bass seemed also well-defined with good detail, but no boomy.
The ANC is listed at ≥18dB, which isn't anywhere as good as over-the-ear headphones. It did cut the background plane noise down enough so that I could listen to music (rock), podcasts, and movies at a safe volume yet still get good definition to the audio, which is exactly what I was looking for. But classical music on a plane would not work very well on these earbuds. There was a noticeable reduction in background noise, especially when I created the tighter seal in my ear by pushing them in a bit (needed different tips). Still, you will hear background noise with these ANC earbuds; the ANC is not strong enough to completely block all noise. I would vouch for a ~20-25% reduction in static background noise. Loud, sharp noises will cut through.
Off the plane and with ANC off, the sound is very good, on par or better than the AKG-tuned Samsung wired earbuds that came with my phone. Bass seems richer, and slightly better definition. These can be general purpose, daily earbuds. They would likely be excellent on commutes that included bus, subway, etc. Charging them for the ANC is relatively quick (but still a micro-USB port, not USB-C, sadly). I haven't had them long enough to make or receive a call. So my one star off is just because I need to find better tips and more time to use them in all situations to fully appreciate their potential.
If you're looking for ANC earbuds with good audio these are definitely worth trying. If you're looking for a full-on ANC experience, well you should be looking at over-the-ear headphones, not earbuds. Recommended.
They don’t drown out so much noise that I can’t hear my desk phone ring, but they do drown out the sound of my cube neighbors talking on the phone, loudly yawning, socializing, etc.
The noise cancellation works for 8 hours once charged, and it still works while it’s plugged in to charge.
The earbuds are comfy and fit my ears really well.