|Item model number||usa-iiu-tm57|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 4.57 x 13.46 cm; 340.19 Grams|
Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Calamine and Triple Oat Complex for soothing relief of itching
- Lotion is formulated with Calamine as a skin protectant to dry out weepy rashes as well as triple oat complex to soothe itchy and dry skin
- Anti-itch lotion provides relief of itching caused by poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash.
- External analgesic also provides temporary relief of pain and itching due to minor burns, cuts, and scrapes
- Calamine itch lotion is easy-to-apply to soothe minor skin irritations and is from Aveeno, a dermatologist recommended brand
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Glycerin, Distearlydimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Sodium Chloride
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Other information Store at Room Temperature Questions? call toll-free 866-428-3366 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Calamine is a skin protectant that helps soothe itch caused by poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. This soothing lotion provides fast-acting, soothing relief of rashes and itching. It's formulated with calamine to dry up weepy rashes, as well as triple oat complex, which soothes itchy, dry skin.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After receiving this lotion I slathered it on as soon as I received it. It is a bit thin in consistency but it does help with the rash. Despite the smell, which is not a good scent, I continued to use it and experienced success. I ordered the three pack as I did not want to run out. Three months after I ceased radiation, I am still experiencing a rash. so I am happy with my purchase!