|Product Dimensions||9.54 x 20.16 x 18.73 cm; 0.58 Grams|
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Zinc Oxide Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50, Sweat and Water Resistant, 3 fl. Oz, Pack of 2
- Twin pack with two 3-fluid ounce tubes of Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 for superior broad spectrum protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays for your little one's skin
- This effective mineral sunscreen lotion is as mild as water to skin and applies to baby's skin easily to lock in moisture without stinging or irritation. It's suitable for use on both the face and body
- Specially formulated for baby's delicate skin, it contains naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient and skin-soothing oat, and is both sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- From the pediatrician-recommended brand, this sunscreen lotion features a tear-free formula that is non-greasy, hypoallergenic and paraben-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free. It is available in a convenient, TSA-friendly travel size
- The baby sunscreen has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. Use anywhere from in the backyard to at daycare to protect baby from the sun
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Active Ingredients Zinc Oxide 21.6% Purpose Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
An effective baby mineral sunscreen that's as mild as water to skin. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains skin-soothing oat and naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient. The mineral sunscreen provides superior broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays and is both sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes. From the pediatrician-recommended brand, this hypoallergenic baby sunscreen lotion is designed for baby's sensitive skin and applies easily to lock in moisture without stinging. Its tear-free formula is non-greasy and is free of parabens, phthalates and fragrance. This baby sunscreen has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. It comes in a convenient TSA travel-friendly travel size and is suitable for use on the face and body.
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Zinc Oxide Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
Less application time, more play time—all kids can get on board with that. Meanwhile, parents will love this mineral formula with naturally-sourced zinc oxide and soothing oat. The broad spectrum SPF 50 lotion applies easily with no stinging or tears, just smiles all around.
- Specifically formulated for kids
- Made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm used to thick zinc sunscreens but this is super thick and definitely leaves a white palor on a person's skin. It is about as thick as ThinkBaby sunscreen, maybe a bit thicker. Shadows of it even remain after showering if a person doesn't know to scrub at it, i.e. it'll stay on your neck even after your shower.
On the pro side, this product is waterproof to 80mins and we didn't burn this year despite every day at the beach. Last year, I misunderstood Blue Lizard's Baby and Sensitive Skin (also EWG safe picks) labeling and didn't realize those products were only waterproof to 40 mins and didn't reapply when needed and my husband really burned. As a note, Blue Lizard's Baby and Sensitive Skin zinc products are quite a bit thinner than this product, I would prefer them except for the waterproof aspect.
Overall, it's a win because we didn't burn and we'll use it again next year.
I am a pasty white girl with the skin complexion of confectioners sugar.
I went to VA Beach for the 4th of July and I managed to come how the same sugar white as when I left after spending 2 full days outside.
I use this because I have ridiculously sensitive skin and have had reactions to others.
Would buy again!
I DO NOT recommend.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 April 2021
I DO NOT recommend.