|Volume||54 Fluid Ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.83 x 14.94 x 22.23 cm; 1.88 Kilograms|
Aveeno Baby Gentle Body Wash & Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract, Tear-Free, Paraben-Free & Phthalate-Free Formula for Baby's Sensitive Hair & Body, Lightly Scented, 3 x 18 fl. oz (Amazon Exclusive)
- Pack containing three 18-fluid ounce bottles of gentle cleansing Aveeno Baby Body Wash and Shampoo with natural oat extract
- The rich lathering wash & shampoo formula rinses clean & leaves behind a light, fresh fragrance.
- The formula is tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and phthalate-free. It rinses clean without drying
- Baby shampoo & wash is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for 60 years. It is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies sensitive skin
- Aveeno baby wash & shampoo can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin & hair feeling soft, smooth and feeling healthier
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Gently cleanse your baby's skin and hair with Aveeno Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, which features a gentle formula that gently cleanses without drying. For babies with sensitive skin, this tear-free formula gently cleanses without drying. Pediatrician-recommended, the formula contains natural oat extract, which is known to soothe and gently nourish delicate skin. The rich lathering formula rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh fragrance. This combination baby wash and shampoo is soap-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic, and safe for daily use.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 2 January 2021