|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 3 x 10.3 cm; 119.07 Grams|
|Ingredients||Wild Caught Sardines Fish, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt|
Ayam Brand Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 120g
Enhance your purchase
- GREAT TASTE - Ayam Brand selects only wild-caught fish from cold oceans - Living in the extreme cold condition makes them fattier, juicier and richer in Omega 3 - This classic recipe contains large pieces of quality sardines in extra virgin olive oil
- READY TO EAT - These wild-caught sardines in a rich tomato sauce can be eaten straight from the can or they can be heated and added to a recipe - These classic tasting sardines are ideal to eat with rice or noodles or even enjoy as a cold salad topping
- OMEGA 3 & ANTIOXIDANTS - 100g of sardines provides you with more than your weekly recommendation of 2000mg of Omega 3 - The sardines in this can are wild-caught and provide high levels of calcium and essential nutrients
- HALAL & HEALTHIER CHOICE - Ayam Brand sardines are certified HALAL - Sardines contain two times more calcium than milk and also provide your body with Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Manganese, Lycopene and Vitamin B
- GREAT FOR MEDITERRANEAN FOOD - These large pieces of wild-caught quality sardines are immersed in a fragrant extra virgin olive oil making them ideal to eat with bread, salad or pasta - The can contains no preservatives and is and is endorsed with the Healthier Choice Logo by Health Promotion Board
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Wild Caught Sardines Fish, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Ayam Brand Sardines contain two times more calcium than milk and also provide your body with essential nutrients like Omega-3, calcium, iron and Vitamin B. Our delicious and rich tomato sauce provides lycopene, which is a strong antioxidant that helps to control blood pressure. Being a naturally healthy option, sardines are great to add to curries or even to enjoy as a cold salad topping.
Our commitment is to offer you healthy & natural products of superior quality. This is because we treasure the confidence and trust that was placed by millions of families in Ayam Brand since 1892. Ayam Brand products are a staple in kitchens through Southeast Asia, with a wide variety of products ranging from sardines, tuna, mackerel, baked beans, coconut milk and many more.
MEALS MADE EASY
Tomato Sardines Sandwich
Breakfast, brunch, or lunch, this tomato sardines sandwich is so delicious and can be prepared in minutes! Using only wild-caught fish from cold oceans, Ayam Brand sardines is rich in Omega-3! Enjoy it in a sandwich or with a warm bowl of rice. Simply open up a can of sardines, throw in some slices of tomato, cucumber and lettuce for a healthy and filling meal.
Baked Beans on Garlic Toast with Eggs
A warm hearty breakfast to start your day, have this easy-to-make yet delicious meal! Ayam Brand Baked Beans are made from premium quality big beans and is a healthy ingredient to use when cooking for yourself or the whole family - they're great for toast and are ready-to-eat from the can. Simply heat up Ayam Brand’s baked beans and you’re good to go!
Slow Cooker Red Chicken Curry
Ayam Brand coconut milk uses only fresh ripe coconuts, this maintains the natural taste and aroma of coconut. We offer a wide variety of coconut milk suitable for curries and desserts!
Honey Mustard Tuna Pasta
Our wild-caught tuna is versatile and a great source of protein. It comes in a variety of flavours. This tasty meal is perfect for a busy weeknight. All you have to do is toss in the tuna variant of your choice together with pasta and veggies!
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By AQ on 6 June 2020