|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Allergen Information||Wheat, Cereals containing Gluten, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Fish, Molluscs, Crustacean, Soy|
|Item model number||1|
|Package dimensions||28.19 x 14.71 x 13.69 cm; 3.63 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta, 16 oz. Boxes (Pack of 8), 8 Servings per Box - Non-GMO Pasta Made with Durum Wheat Semolina - Italy's #1 Pasta Brand - Kosher Certified Pasta
|Price:||+ S$41.79 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it's the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and purified water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- QUICK AND EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes
- ENRICHED PASTA: BARILLA pasta is an enriched macaroni product containing thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin, and has a low glycemic index to keep you fuller, longer
- NON-GMO PASTA: Crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO durum wheat semolina
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Spaghetti is the most popular pasta shape in Italy. The name comes from the Italian word spaghi, which means ""lengths of cord."" Spaghetti originates from the south of Italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. BARILLA Spaghetti pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and ""al dente"" perfection every time. Our spaghetti pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My advice to all: buy pasta that is packaged in plastic. And ALWAYS LOOK INSIDE!
A telltale sign of inhabited noodles: the pasta is discolored and cracked. Because the bugs are chewing it.
One note, for people reading these reviews. Italy has one of the worst records in Western Europe for racism and homophobia, owing to being a very religious country. Chairman Guido Barilla, of the Barilla family, stepped in it during a radio interview back in '13 with a rather homophobic statement. CEO Claudio Colzani heard it live and later wrote about and discussed how horrified he was hearing it at the time. Colzani has worked really hard to push the family and the company to be more inclusive and less homophobic, bringing members of the LGBQ+ community on board to help bring the company into the 21st century. Although I've never seen it, he apparently commissioned a drawing of a lesbian couple à la Lady and the Tramp to be on the packaging as a message to Guido and the public that yes, the company welcomes inclusivity and LGBTQ+ families and individuals to enjoy their products and wants to publicly rebuke Guido.
Sometimes companies have very narrow-minded owners, board members, and CEOs. Watch what they do, not what they say. If a company works to be better, that company deserves to be commended for bettering itself. Don't boycott a company unless they aren't willing to do better. Barilla and its CEO deserve credit for working to be better. It's actually a very interesting story, and worth reading.