|Item model number||BK-Sponges-6pcs|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 14.48 x 6.1 cm; 64 Grams|
BEAKEY 6 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set Blender Beauty Foundation Blender Sponge, Multi-colored Non-Latex Blending Sponge for Foundation, Professional Beauty Makeup Set for Dry & Wet Use
|Deal Price:||S$8.49 (S$1.42 / Count) FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||S$1.50 (15%)|
- SET CONTAINS: 6 blender beauty sponge set includes 3 different shapes and 3 colors, perfect for all kinds of cosmetics.
- EXQUISITE QUALITY: Made from non-latex material with soft feeling and well bouncy. The pore size is uniform and fine. It can be used for makeup to save the amount of your precious cosmetics.
- ONE SET TO SOLVE ALL MAKEUP: Three different shapes easily reach every corner of your face, even around your eyes, nose and mouth.
- WET & DRY DUAL-USE: Dry used for powder or highlight and wet used for liquid or cream products. The blender sponge turns bigger after fully wetting, it is elastic and not easily deformed.
- ATTENTION: We suggest you clean them after each use, air-dry them and replace your makeup sponges every 2 months.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Package includes: 6pcs/pack Makeup Blender Set
- Orange oval-shaped sponge*2
- Black teardrop-shaped sponge*2
- Pink pear-shaped sponge*2
All made from non-latex and non-allergic material, commonly used for all kinds of cosmetics, also perform well for someone who has sensitive skin.
Soft-feeling and smooth finish, always give you a gorgeous makeup application.
Washable and reusable beauty makeup blenders, versatile shapes/colors give you a happy mood, meet all your makeup needs.
Take Care for "Common Issues"
- Wet the sponge and squeeze out excess water before applying liquid foundation.
- DO NOT apply foundation directly to the sponge! Instead, dot foundation over your face and then use the sponge to blend.
- DO NOT apply in a circular motion. Lightly tap or push it into your face for an amazing & smooth finish.
- Replace every 3 months for the best elasticity, avoid the spread of bacteria.
How to Use---Wet & Dry
- Use the flat round( orange oval) or wide bottom (pink pear and black teardrop) for the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Use the pointy end to get into the hard-to-reach area, such as under the eyes, mouth, nose, etc.
- Dry use for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc.
- Wet use for milky or creamy products, such as foundation, BB, lotion, concealer, etc. Squeeze out excess water, using a paper towel if necessary.
How To Clean
- 1. Dampen the dirty sponge slightly.
- 2. Dab a small amount of shampoo or Blender Cleanser. Gently massage & press it.
- 3. Rinse & squeeze it. Keep going until no stains.
- 4. Air-dry it.