|Package dimensions||12.7 x 11.99 x 3.61 cm; 68 Grams|
BEAKEY 2+2 Pcs Makeup Sponge & Face Mask Brush Set, Latex-free Blending Sponge for Liquid Foundation, Cream and Powder
|Deal Price:||S$5.99 (S$1.50 / Count)|
|You Save:||S$4.00 (40%)|
- DIFFERENT AND FUNCTIONAL USE: Used for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, primer, liquid, etc. Facial mask brush is suitable for clay masks, mud masks, serum, body lotion, and other skincare products
- HIGH QUAILTY MATERIAL: The makeup sponge is made from non-latex material, super soft and gentle while the face mask brush is made of silicone material, suitable for face and body use
- WET & DRY DUAL-USE: The sponges will turn softer when wet, soft and bouncy feeling without absorbing too much makeup
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN: The mask brush can apply layers of skincare products evenly and never get your hands messy, and your clean up will be done in seconds with a little water
- ATTENTION: We suggest you clean them after each use, air-dry them and replace your makeup sponges every 2 months
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Makeup Sponge (2Pcs)
Soak the makeup sponge until it is completely saturated before your first use.
Made from non-latex material with good water absorbance. It will turn much softer and bigger when fully wet.
1) Fully dampen the sponge blender and squeeze out the excess water before applying liquid products.
2) Apply cosmetics on the back of your hand or on your face, dab to distribute.
Dry use for loose powder, eye shadow, blush, etc. Dab the product directly on the sponge and gently pat the areas you want to apply coverage.
How to clean:
Wet it, apply the cleaner, rinse it, squeeze it, air dry it.
We suggest you replace it every 2 months.
2Pcs silicone face mask brushes (length approx 5.5 in）
Multi-use silicon mask brush, suitable for a variety of facial mask products, such as mud mask, gel mask, powder masks, charcoal mixed mask or DIY face masks.
Made from premium quality silicone, super soft, skin-friendly, flexible facial mask brush can meet all your beauty needs.
Easy to use & clean
- They keep your product sanitary.
- You can apply layers of product evenly without wasting much product on your hand.
- After use, just rinse it and wipe it with a towel.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
• Makeup sponges for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, primer, liquid, etc. Facial mask brush is suitable for clay mask, mud mask, serum, body lotion, and other skincare products.
• Safe & Soft Material: The makeup sponge is made from non-latex material, super soft and gentle while the face mask brush is made of silicone material, suitable for face and body use.
• Wet & Dry Dual-Use: The sponges will turn softer when wet, always give you the softest bounce without absorbing too much makeup.
• Easy to Use & Clean: The mask brush can apply layers of skincare products evenly and never get your hands messy, and your clean up will be done in seconds with a little water.
• 100% money back guarantee for any dissatisfaction. Great tool for face makeup application.
I love the little silicone face mask brushes. They are wonderful to apply your lotion or cream without having to dip your fingers into a jar. They also help place and move around foundation on your face before smoothing it out with a sponge.
I have really put this sponge to the test. I have been using it daily, washing it and reusing it. I have bought Beaky sponges in the past because I like how reliable and pliable they are. They last. I have had some for almost a year and they are still going. They are plush and everything applies more naturally and I find that it doesn't absorb as much oil from my foundation as other brands. I have super dry skin so I want that moisture to stay on my skin, not on the sponge.
Just note that you need to rinse these and squeeze out the water several times before use. Yes, they foam up a bit at first but that goes away with rinsing them. I have not had any issues with these sponges and as I said, I really put this through the paces and it still looks great. It pretty much doubles in size and stays super soft and pliable after a good water bath. It does a wonderful job applying foundation. You can't beat the price on these for this quality.