|Model Name||Dutch Dutch Oven|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||3.5QT with lid|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002468-001|
|Package dimensions||43.18 x 30.48 x 16.51 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
BK Cookware CC002468-001 BK Dutch Oven, 3.5QT, Cream
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, this Dutch oven’s heavy-gauge carbon steel construction makes it more heat responsive than cast iron for faster, more even cooking
- Naturally nonstick GLAZEGUARD coating is extremely tough, nonporous, and less likely to chip than cast iron designs. Resistant to scratches, thermal shock and acids.
- The dome-shaped lid features a stainless steel rim and a recessed interior to provide extra room and prevent boil overs.
- Stay-cool bonded handles
- All stovetops including induction, oven safe to 500°F, dishwasher safe
- The Royal founder of the Dutch oven, these heirloom-quality Dutch ovens are handcrafted in Germany in the same tradition as the original enameled models that earned BK the Royal predicate in 1951.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Dutch Dutch Oven Try the real thing—crafted from carbon steel for classic browning and even cooking, this collection brings BK’s Dutch heritage to the forefront. From the invention of an enameled layer on steel in 1891 to the world’s first enameled steel Dutch Oven in 1926, BK’s original Dutch Oven is a true culinary icon. Powerful and versatile, this Dutch oven’s smooth GLAZEGUARD coating is naturally nonstick and dishwasher safe, while the vibrant exterior looks as stunning on the stovetop as it does on any table. Extremely durable yet lightweight, this Dutch oven is loved for its versatility and designed to last for generations.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 20 October 2020