BUTFULAKE Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Adjustable Earmuffs and Over-All Noise Isolation, Lightweight 3.5mm Wired Volume Control with Mic for Laptop PC (Black-Blue)
|Price:||+ S$12.39 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ♪【Multi-Platform Compatible】Support for PlayStation 4 , New Xbox One , Xbox One S / X , Nintendo New 3DS , Nintendo Switch , Nintendo New 3DSLL , Laptop , PSP , Tablet , PC , Computer , Mobile Phones .
- ♪【Fantastic Stereo Sound Effect & Noise Isolation】Superior Surround Sound Performance with passive noise reduction technology makes you enjoy not only each 3D loud explosion but also any cautious footsteps of an enemy, and you can concentrate on becoming a winner in a simulate real gaming world.
- ♪【Adjustable Earmuffs & Adjustable Over-Ear with Soft Mic】Humanized Headset Design can be suitable for any shape of head type and feature at any age. 15°Up and Down Adjustable Earmuff made from superior comfortable memory foam and good air permeability protein can reduce hearing impairment and heat sweat for long gaming sessions. Soft Microphone Rubber Hose Advance Anti-Static Design and 50mm High-Quality Speaker can clearly transmit your HD voice to partners for forming a tacit gaming teamwork.
- ♪【Simple Operation & Ultralight Material】You can timely convert normal mode to silent mode by one-click Mute Key controlling. Only 225g Super Lightweight Design will reduce the Head and Face Pressure caused by long hours Game Battle.
- ♪【Reliable Quality and Excellent Service & 12 MONTH WARRANTY】We, a company focuses on best product quality and superior customer experience, will offer you a 12-month warranty and be there for you all the time. Please feel free to contact us If you have any problem about the product.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When Connecting to a Controller (GamePad) .
Audio Output Setting → select “headset”.
When Connecting to an Xbox One.
★ New Xbox One (with a 3.5mm interface on controller)→ directly matched with this headset.
★★Old Version Xbox One (without a 3.5mm interface on controller) → need an extra Adapter (Not Included) to match with this headset.
★★★80% Headset Chat Mixer
Open the system setting → Audio → Headset chat mixer → advise to adjust it into 80% (There will be no sound in headphones if you adjust it into 100%)
When Connecting to a PS4.
★ Double Channels Setting
(The Default Channel of the PS4 is Mono. If the headset can be only heard the sound of one side. Please reset it into Double Channels.)
★ Mic Sound Testing
Click the Settings icon → Devices → Audio Devices
a.Output Device → choose "Headset Connected to Controller"
b.Adjust Microphone Level → adjust it into 80%
c.Output to Headphones → choose "All Audio"
When Connecting to a PC.
Y Splitter Adapter （1 is for the Microphone and 1 is for Audio.）
Turn On → Headset Microphone & Computer Microphone
Computer Taskbar → Speaker Icon → Control Panel →setting the Voice
Make sure the Mute Key is turned off when adjusting the volume.
How to use online-chat on Nintendo Switch:
For more the detail setting on switch,we suggest you contact Nintendo switch customer support or contact our customer service.
Headset interface: 3.5mm(4pin) Wired
Cable length: Approx. 2.1m±0.15
Package size: 180*195*95mm
Package weight: 350g
1*3.5mm Headphone Splitter Adapter
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am connecting the headphone directly to the PS4 controller. I am not using the USB connection since this only power the light on the sides of the headphones. The light is a nice feature, but I don’t really need it.
One thing I really l like is that these are universal headphones. I can also use them on the PC, my phone, and my laptop. I just plugged them into my mac book to test out the mic and it worked perfectly. Music sounds great through the headphones as well.
With a 12-month warranty I feel really good about my purchase since other headphones are easily twice the price of these. I really don’t mind that they are wired and not Bluetooth.
The headphones are really bendable/flexible, so I don’t except them to crack if dropped or over time with use.
These are not truly noise cancelling but the plush earmuffs do keeps out a decent amount of sound.
Overall, these are well worth the price and not regrets so far. I will try to update the review after a couple months of use. For now, back to playing Fortnite on my PS4.
BUTFULAKE Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4 Xbox One Nintendo Switch, Noise Cancelling 3.5mm Wired Adjustable Over-Ear with Mic, Volume Control and LED Lights for Laptop PC Mac iPad Smartphones (Blue)
Why would anyone use earbuds for gaming you might ask? I travel for a living and weight is of upmost concern for me. I got tired of the thin wires breaking and having to run to walmart to get a new set before my game started.
This headset is so much better. The sound quality is so good I have to ask others to mute when they are eating as I can hear everything. They can also hear me better. No more spending 5 minutes getting everyone so they can hear.
I am still trying to find the most comfortable adjustment for me to wear them. I think most of my issue is getting use to them.
Hey, I recommend you get this headset. Nothing even close in quality for the price.