|Minimum weight recommendation||7.5 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||20 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Cover removes for machine washing.|
|Additional product features||Comfort is Key, Compact Fold, Portability is key and Safe and secure|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Maximum indoor range||1 GHz|
|Max unobstructed range||1 GHz|
|Item model number||BD05300|
|Product Dimensions||71.12 x 45.72 x 53.34 cm; 2.04 Kilograms|
Baby Delight Alpine Deluxe Portable Bouncer, Charcoal Tweed , 28x18x21 Inch (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||71.1 x 45.7 x 53.3 centimetres|
|Item weight||4.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Folds flat for portability
- Entire cover can be removed for machine washing
- 3-Position recline
- Carry bag included
- For use from 0-6 months or up to 20lbs
Frequently bought together
Sit. Play. Relax. And do it all in style. The go with Me Alpine Deluxe portable Bouncer offers your little one 3 positions of recline to optimize their comfort level. The mesh inset in the cover allows for increased airflow, while the entire cover can be removed for machine washing. A 3-point harness keeps your baby securely in place and the removable toy bar provides an adorable entertainment option. As with the rest of our Go with Me line, The Alpine is portable. When you're ready to travel or store away, fold it flat and put it into the included carry bag.
The Alpine Family
Our Alpine collection was designed for safety, convenience + aesthetics. Each color thoughtfully designed to accent your beuatiful home, while also providing a safe place for your little one to sit and play.
- Charcoal Tweed
- Peony Pink
- Quilted Indigo
- Organic Oat
Deluxe Portable Bouncer
Sit. Play. Relax. And do it all in style. The Alpine Deluxe Portable Bouncer offers your little one 3 positions of recline to optimize their comfort level. The mesh inset in the cover allows for increased airflow, while the entire cover can be removed for machine washing. A 3-point harness keeps your baby securely in place and the removable toy bar provides an entertainment option. When you’re ready to travel or store away, fold the Alpine flat and put it into the included carry bag.
- Offers 3 positions of recline for added comfort
- Cover is completely removable and washable
- Mesh inset for added airflow
- 3-point harness for safety
- Removable toy bar for adorable entertainment
- Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 21 | Weighs: 4.5lbs
- Recommended for 0-6 months or up to 20lbs
- JPMA Certified
Product Details & Features
Comfort is Key
The Alpine can recline into three positions to cater to what makes your little one most comfortable. Because we know a comfy baby is a happy baby!
The Alpine folds completely flat for storage or for travel. With the push of a button it will be ready to put away or pack up - ready for your next adventure!
Portability is key
When you're ready to head out, or just need to store the Alpine, quickly and easily fold it up and put it into the included carry bag. The shoulder strap allows for you to conveniently carry the rocker hands-free.
Safe and secure
Safety is always our priority. The Alpine includes a 3-point harness that should be used at all times. The harness will keep your little one securely in place while they hang out. The back of the Alpine is also made of mesh for added air flow and breathability.
About Baby Delight
At Baby Delight we believe in bringing parents closer to their families as they experience all of the bumps in the road along the way. Let’s face it, being a parent is hard. Like, really hard. But it’s also the most rewarding thing we’ll ever do. Most of us here at Baby Delight are parents, so we understand each and every aspect of the job. We know the ups. We know the downs. And we are very familiar with everything in between.
When we come up with product ideas and begin the development process, we are not only thinking about the babies and children that will be using our products. We’re thinking of you. The mom. The dad. The caregiver. Our bassinets, crib and loungers are comfortable and safe for your little ones while providing you with some peace of mind. And our gear products are durable, versatile and portable. Ideal for both you and your babe.
We understand that parenthood is a journey. Each day is an adventure. Let us help make yours just a little bit easier.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I like this chair as a second set of hands to hold the baby while I use the washroom or shower.. babe would often fall asleep.. so I assume its comfy..
The toy bar isn't secure and falls really easily so we don't use that.. haven't missed it in my opinion..
I like the storage bag for when I dont want it sitting out.. and the fact it'll fold nearly flat..
I have a small apartment so compact is essential!
I also really liked the price point in comparison to the baby Bjorn.. this chair isn't rated for up to 2 yrs old.. but once my babe became more mobile she wasn't interested in being strapped to a seat.. so I feel like the value was better for the time she would realistically use it most, 0-5months.
You can place it in two different heights but the Difference between the Heights is not much. wish the lower setting would be more flat for the new born stage. The attachment with the moon and star is very cheap not safe and I took it away because I was worried if my baby will pull on it it will fall down. But for the price is good and simple.
We used it since 1week old. It keeps baby in more vertical position but with great support. Great for when baby is awake
Quality seems to be pretty good too
1) it’s lightweight and sturdy. So easy to move from the living room to the kitchen to the dining room. I used to carry him (2 month old) around in a car seat to keep him upright after meals (he has bad silent reflux), and this bouncer is SO much easier to move around than even a car seat.
2) Very easy to adjust the angle of the seat. I read a review that said it was challenging. Wrong, nope. Maybe they weren’t doing it correctly. Watch the YouTube video that is published by Baby Delight and it’ll walk you through how to install and use this chair. It couldn’t be easier.
3) My baby loves this! It keeps food in his belly (no thanks to his silent reflux). He laughs, kicks, bounces, coos all by himself. Never have to worry about batteries. I bought this for my second son and I WISH I had this for my eldest son... if only for the benefit of #4
4) Guaranteed poo and fart chair. GUARANTEED!!! No more relying on bicycle legs or praying to the poop gods. Is your baby twisting and turning during a feed and you suspect he might be backed up or gassy? In the dark ages, we’d put down the bottle and do bicycle legs until both of our faces turned red. And still no poop. Sometimes I would give up and stick in the Fridababy Windi for some instant (but messy) relief. Now, in the renaissance era of the baby age, I put him in the bouncer and wait a few minutes. Maybe wash a few dishes. And cue happy baby kicking and cooing and smiling... and POOPING. Guaranteed. In fact we have so many blow out poops a day, we’ve laid down a towel on the chair under the baby because otherwise I’d be washing the chair cover 2 times a day.
So in summary, this chair is fun for baby, helps with his reflux, and somehow magically helps him have massive poops. Happy baby = happy mom & dad
OH, and it folds flat for storage??? And it comes with its own travel bag (though it is a fairly flimsy bag, but still appreciated). I mean, for the price it is a no-brainer. This is the MOST important baby item I have. I can’t believe I went through the dark ages without this bouncer with my first kid. It would have saved me a lot of misery.