|Manufacturer||Marcelinos Pte. Ltd.|
|Manufacturer||Marcelinos Pte. Ltd.|
|Item model number||LK2015002|
|Package Dimensions||30.23 x 4.06 x 3.56 cm; 227 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$8.83 delivery
+ S$12.27 delivery
Baking Sheet Liners, 2-Pc Set by Ludy's Kitchen - Replaces Baking Papers - Commercial Grade Silicone Baking Mats - Non Stick, Durable, Reusable Oven Pan Liners - Great Gift Ideas
- PERFECT BAKE EVERY TIME - Silicone baking sheet liners that are nonstick and with even heat transfer that ensures perfectly baked cookies with golden brown bottoms, your kids will love them.
- HEALTHY COOKING - because of its inherent nonstick properties, you won’t need to grease your baking sheets with oil or butter anymore, avoiding additional calories in your recipes.
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY - Ludy’s Kitchen silicone baking mats are reusable and durable. You will not need parchment papers for baking anymore.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR THE FAMILY BAKER - Premium quality silicone bakeware set that comes in great-looking packaging, great way to present it as a gift.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Silicone bakeware that are made to exacting specs - Professional grade @ 1.0 mm thickness
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ludy's Kitchen, bringing the family closer together, one meal at a time.
Family Bonding Through Hearty Meals
Ludy's Kitchen believes that the dining table is not just a place for the family to partake food, but is also a venue for its members to share stories, offer support, and express love for one another. By appreciating daily blessings together, a family becomes closer as a unit and grows stronger in faith.
Driven by Christian family values, Ludy's Kitchen offers high-quality kitchenware that makes it easier to whip up healthy home-cooked food for the family - meals that don't only fill the tummy, but satisfy the heart and soul as well. As the saying goes, a family that eats together, stays together.
Ludy's Kitchen Commercial-Grade Silicone Baking Mats
Value for money 2-Pc Set
- 2x Half Sheets (16.5"x11.6") for your oven pans
This two-piece set gives you twice the baking capacity to make enough cookies for a small family.
Non Stick, Reusable & Durable, Perfect Replacement for Baking / Parchment Paper
Nothing sticks to it, so, clean-ups are easy.
They are reusable and durable. It replaces the need for wasteful parchment or wax papers, no more flour dusting or spraying with oil or greasing of baking sheets.
They are safe up to 480 F, perfect for all types of baking and candy making.
These Durable Silicone Baking Mat Stands up to Any Mess at Temperatures of up to 480 F
- Highest quality Silicone Bakeware Set
- Within it, the specially designed fiberglass mesh works with the silicone to provide consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
- Professional grade @ 1.0 mm thickness
- Safe in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- No more messy greasing, oil sprays and flour dusting of your cookie sheet
- Easy cleanup - these baking mats are non stick, you only need to gently wash (no hard scrubbing) with warm water and mild soap or put it on the top rack of your dishwasher, then store them flat or rolled up
- Odours and flavours are blocked and won't ever penetrate the mat
- Awaken the Artisan in you by creating delicious breads, pizzas and pastries (great with candy-making too)
- Promote healthy baking in your kitchen
- LIFETIME FREE Baking Inspiration - enjoy our free ever-expanding library of curated recipes from all over the world, different theme every week!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first time I tried to bake on these was some fish sticks at 425. It smelt like something was burning, and I quickly pulled it out and used aluminum foil to redo a batch.
Then I used one for crescent rolls at 375 right after and no burning smell, though my rolls stuck with bits of the bottoms sticking to the liner.
These are supposed to be rated to 480 (without the need for Pam spray!), and I am questioning the safety of these since most of what I want to use these for needs temps from 400-450. I am attempting once again to cook my rolled chicken (only one piece, rest on foil) on these tonight that need a 425 temp, to see if the burnt smell returns again.
If the only things I can use these for is cookies at lower temps, it's better to return these then store them.