Baloo Weighted Blanket for Adults, 15 lbs 60x80 inches, Fits Queen Size Bed TOP, Eco-Friendly Luxury, Chemical-Free, Soft Cool Cotton in Pebble White Color, Lead-Free Glass Beads, Double Quilted
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: Baloo soft weighted blanket is the only blanket to meet Oeko-Tex Standard. Made of high quality, Oeko-Tex chemical-free breathable cotton for maximum comfort and safety. Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- DEEP REST AND RELAXATION: The tight, quilted pattern holds the weighted filling snugly in place so you never have to worry about bunching or pooling inside. The soft white color promotes calmness, comfort, and hope. The pressure of a weighted blanket simulates the feeling of a hug, encouraging the production of serotonin and calming the nervous system - similar to compression therapy or Deep Pressure Touch.
- COMFORT FIT: This 15lb weighted blanket measures 60x80 inches - the size of the top of a queen size bed - perfect for one person use or for sharing, with 6 hooks to connect to an outer cover. In general, choose a blanket that's 8 - 12 percent of your body weight. If you fall in the middle of the range, choose the 15lb if you usually sleep on your side, or have joint pain, especially in your knees, hips, or back. Choose the 20lb if you’re a healthy adult who usually sleeps on their front or back.
- MACHINE WASHABLE AND SAFE FOR YOUR DRYER: Baloo weighted blankets are safe for the washing machine and dryer. We recommend using cold water on the gentle cycle with whites only, and drying on low heat. The blankets will dry surprisingly quickly, so they don't need a long dryer cycle. For best results do not dry clean or iron.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for any reason you are not pleased with your Baloo weighted blanket, we will offer a full refund or replacement. Complete customer satisfaction is our highest priority!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Baloo Living is inspired by our bodies' innate healing abilities and natural balance. Through gentle, natural methods, we can soothe and care for ourselves in a beautiful way.
We are an American company that places a premium on selecting only the highest quality materials like premium Oeko-Tex standard cotton, and very fine, lead-free glass bead filling. We believe our bedding should be made with the best quality materials.
This 15lb weighted blanket measures 60x80 inches - perfect for solo use or for sharing. Retreat to the couch for an afternoon nap, or wrap your blanket around your shoulders for a relaxing meditation. Includes 6 hooks, one at each corner, and the two long sides to connect to an outer cover if desired. The tight, quilted pattern holds the weighted filling in place, for perfectly even distribution.
The soft white color was chosen for its properties of calmness, comfort, and hope according to color psychology; it's also considered a powerful color in feng shui and recommended for bedrooms.
Baloo weighted blankets are machine washable and safe for the dryer. We recommend using cold water on the gentle cycle with whites only and drying on low heat. The blankets will dry surprisingly quickly, so they don't need a long dryer cycle. For best results do not dry clean or iron.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try something new, you just might love it! And if you're not pleased with your purchase, we will offer a full refund or replacement. We care about your experience.
FREE Gift with Your Order!
You'll receive a link to more than twenty minutes of soothing singing bowl recordings with your Baloo order, perfect for calming the mind and body for a beautiful night of sleep. These instruments are used in schools, hospitals, meditation studios and therapy settings for their soothing effect.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We have a king bed and this works perfectly for his half of the bed. It does overlap onto my side by about 8 inches, but I roll that up toward the center, which makes a heavy part and helps keep it from sliding off the bed. If you let too much of it hang off the side of the bed gravity will pull it, so be mindful. It would be the perfect size for a twin. We choose the 20 lb, he likes it. It does make him a bit hot, but we were able to solve that by turning our AC down 2 degrees. The baffles are sewn with extra smaller panels and really helps keep the beads distributed well. The fabric is beautiful and there are tabs for using inside a duvet cover, if desired, but it would be too hot for him. We have had absolutely no issues finding sand in the bed, which was a common complaint almost every other weighted blanket had. I haven’t washed it yet, but we have a cat that likes sleeping on it and using the upholstery attachment on my vacuum has kept it fur free.
I tried it and within five minutes I had to get out from under it. It was just too much for me and really bothered my feet to have something that heavy on them, regular blankets are fine for me. On the other hand, within five minutes my spouse was almost asleep for an afternoon nap, which never happens. You will either love it or leave it in our experience!
11/17/18: thanks to a cat with poor litter box hygiene I had to wash the blanket. I have front load machine and washed it on gentle, as per the directions. I thought it might bunch up and not tumble correctly due to the weight, but it worked perfectly. And it actually dried faster than a regular quilt or duvet because the weight kept it from rolling into a ball. The cotton is a little less smooth than before washing, which is to be expected.
I can't remember falling asleep the first night I used this blanket. For the first time in months I simply went to bed and fell asleep. The weighted blanket adds a layer of physical comfort that finally allowed me to relax. I have had my blanket for just over a week and my sleeping habits have drastically improved. Of course, the baby still wakes up in the middle of the night (haven't found the miracle product for that yet!) but now I am able to actually go back to bed after being up with her.
I traveled over the weekend without bringing the blanket with me only to discover that my husband tried it out while I was gone. He was skeptical of it and even claimed he didn't like it when I first put it on our bed. Funny how that changed. At the return of my trip the 20lb blanket had somehow made it to his side of the bed :) I have since reclaimed my Baloo and I'm working on learning how to share. I guess you can say we are waiting for the oversized couples version (maybe in a CalKing size... hint, hint).
But in all seriousness, if you are struggling to sleep try this product. I'm a huge believer in trying natural alternatives to medication before trying prescriptions and I am so thankful that this company and their product exists. And somehow they made the blanket so you don't overheat - it is still the middle of summer here in central Texas and I don't notice any extra warmth when compared to a standard blanket - AMAZING!!