|Special Features||Pizza, Non Stick, Professional, Dough, Hardwood|
|Item model number||US-BKRB0438|
|Product Dimensions||38 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm; 295 Grams|
Bamber Wood Rolling Pin for Baking Wooden Pastry Pizza Dough Roller, 15 Inch by 1-1/2 Inch
|Price:||+ S$9.44 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- We sincerely welcome any customer to communicate with us if they have any concern of issue on our products. Our service team will be glad to serve you. Remember that customer satisfaction is our top priority!
- FIRST DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS: most rolling pins in the market are not well burnished or made of raw material without safe covering, but our rolling pins, featuring remarkable burnishing and covering technique, have incredibly sleek surface and superb handhold feeling. Their top craftsmanship will offer you fantastic rolling experience in kitchen.
- SECOND DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS: no dents and small gaps compared with poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins in the market! Poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins have visible small gaps and dents easy to be stuck with flour residue which is difficult to be removed till go mouldy. Our rolling pins have avoided this problem. It is incredibly sleek and leave no room for any residue!
- TOTALLY ECO IN USE: our rolling pins are all made by selected premium beech wood from Europe. They are totally natural and ECO in use.
- PERFECT FOR SMAILL JOBS AND CHILDREN: perfect size for small rollouts and children. It also serves as a small gadget designed for children to join family kitchen time!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bamber 15 Inches Wood Rolling Pin Newly Launched!
We mull this 15-inch model as our fans required! A customer named Mary ever asked us if we've got 15-inch rolling pins. She said this length is cozy for her to roll out. We quickly responded to Mary and promised her we would launch this model soon. Thinking hard for three days, our designer nailed down the diameter as 1.5 inches, which is exactly well-matched with the length of 15 inches. Then we tried it out and it proves a perfect model!
Superb Handhold Feeling
Helped by our unique burnishing technique (One rolling pin goes three times of burnishing compliant with Japanese regulations) and selected premium beechwood from Europe, our rolling pin offers a superb handhold feeling and you will never lose a grip!
Never Lose a Grip!
It has non-stick surface coming with compact wood material as you can see, without any splinter and gap that would house flour residue. It is safe in use, definitely an ideal partner of kitcheners.
Natural Wood Made, Safe in Use
Compact Solid Beech Wood
Caring for Wooden Products
It's Your Kitchen Time!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: I don't know if you were watching the current F-Word on Wednesday nights, but when they were showing the cooks working, I saw one of the guys using this size pin when making one of his dishes made out of dough; I forget what the item was called, but I was like wow! But, that aside, I have really learned to love this thing when making smaller items I want to roll out.
I like that it takes up very little space in my cabinets and I just wipe it off when I'm done and it has developed a lovely patina.
I have several rolling pins, some with handles and I like that this one does not have handles to get in the way when I'm rolling out a piece of dough. When my hands are on the rolling pin, I can do a better job of feeling when the dough is flat enough. Despite it being very inexpensive, it's my favorite.