|Product Name||Bath Buddy Hair & Body Wash|
|Manufacturer||Abena North America|
|Item model number||150246-a-6|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 11 x 15.6 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
Bambo Nature Bath Buddy Hair & Body Wash, 5 fl oz, 6 Tubes/Case
|Price:||(S$6.88 / count) + S$16.95 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Bath Buddy is a superb bath time companion, specifically developed to care for sensitive skin and scalps. Made of natural and organic certified ingredients.
- SAFE AND GENTLE: This vegan wash contains natural and organic ingredients that softly and safely clean your baby. And because Bambo Nature Bath Buddy Hair & Body Wash is gentle on the eyes, bath time will be a fun time.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Bambo Nature products have been dermatologically tested to ensure that they do not cause skin irritation or allergic reactions. We only use safe, skin-friendly ingredients to ensure the health and safety of your baby or toddler.
- ALLERGEN-TESTED: Bath Buddy is allergen-tested and contains no perfumes, parabens or dyes thus minimizing the risk of allergic reactions.
- CERTIFIED AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Our new baby skin care line has received the coveted Nordic Ecolabel, Danish Asthma and Allergy Association label and has been natural and organic certified by Ecocert. These certifications guarantee that our skincare is gentle on both your baby and the environment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin**, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
At Bambo Nature, we’re known for our award-winning eco-friendly diapers and training pants. Now, we’re launching a new line of skincare products designed especially for your baby - free of harmful chemicals, perfumes, dyes and all known allergens. And just like Bambo Nature diapers and training pants, these skin-safe, organic-certified products really work.
Certified by EcoCert, Asthma Allergy Denmark, and the Nordic Swan. All Bambo Nature skincare products are free of perfumes, parabens, known allergens, and dyes. Each of our eco-friendly skincare product is vegan and have been tested by dermatologists.
As a family owned business, and as parents ourselves, we know that what you put on your baby is just as important as what you put in your baby. That's why we're dedicated to creating eco-friendly baby care products that are safe, gentle and supernaturally effective. Because when you have products that can protect AND perform, you can stop worrying and start enjoying happy moments with your kids.
Bambo Nature redefines the natural standard. Bambo Nature believes that choosing safe, gentle and eco-friendly products for your baby shouldn’t mean compromising performance. After over 30 years of achieving the world’s highest certifications, we continue to innovate and research so we can meet an even higher standard — yours.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- It is affordable
- You don’t have to use a lot
- Easy to rinse out
- Simple formula
- Eco-friendly and certified organic
My daughter has been happy using it. So has the rest of the family.
I wanted to find a product that use a minimal amount of ingredients to minimize the risk of allergy. Today it is impossible to trust the ingredient lists out there.
I would recommend this product for sure. I will definitely try out the rest of their baby skin care line.
I used to buy it individually on Amazon for about $5 a tube. Don't know why it's listed at $8 a tube now. So I bought the 6 pack, which works out to about $6/tube. It's a lot of shampoo, but definitely one I'll continue to use on her!