|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 15.01 x 8.99 cm; 204 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$13.26 delivery
(10 x 6 x 3.5 inch) Oval Bread Banneton Proofing Basket & Liner SUGUS HOUSE Brotform Dough Rising Rattan Handmade rattan bowl - Perfect For Artisan
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Handmade of high quality Natural Durable Rattan, ECO-friendly, Food-Safe and Non-toxic.
- Perfect for bread baking lovers. Works for Proofing, Banneton, or Brotform baking techniques.
- Made in Vietnam. Non-Stick Bowl. Easy Clean-up. FDA safe –food test, cheap price, wholesales price
- This oval banneton proofing basket is great for proofing your dough for your homemade bread loaves.
- 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SUGUS HOUSE Banneton Proofing Basket
Great for proofing your dough for
your homemade bread loaves.
|9 Inch Round Banneton Proofing Basket||10 Inch Round Banneton Proofing Basket||(10x6x3.5) inch Oval Banneton Proofing Basket||Set of 2 Round 9.8 inch Banneton Proofing Basket||Set of 2 Oval (9.8 x 6 x 3.5 inch) Banneton Proofing Basket||13 inch Dough Whisk|
|Size||9 inch||10 inch||(10x6x3.5) inch||9.8 inch||(9.8 x 6 x 3.5) inch||13 inch|
|Splinter free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Easy to use|
|Odor free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Oak Wood|
|Baker's Trusted Brand||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Each of Sugus House round bannetons are hand crafted with love and care, using durable rattan which will be a baker's companion for years to come
Handmade of high quality Natural Durable Rattan
SAFE - FOOD TEST
Complies with Food Safe so you can make healthier artisan bread
1 x Banneton Proofing Basket
1 x Cloth Liner
Notes: Please allow little size difference because of handmade.
Usage for Banneton
It provides structure for shaped loaves of bread during proofing, what is more, it is used for doughs that are too soft or wet to maintain their shape while rising.
Not only can our bread baskets assist to mold bread but it can also be used to hold fruits, vegetables, keeping them from getting dirty or getting wet.
Another usage of our product is that it can be utilized simply as a decorative handicraft. I believe that a delicate basket with firm texture and beautiful horizontal line will be just the perfect highlight for your room
• Don NOT put in microwave • Avoid putting near flame • Easily clean with damp cloth • It takes at least 3 uses to achieve a film that is stable enough to mediate moisture or temperature (humidity), retain dusting flour and facilitate easy release of your dough. • Great for rising your dough while providing the loaf with shape and wicking moisture from the crust. (For rising only, not for baking)
“The first time you use your new banneton condition it by lightly misting with water then dust it with flour and tip out the excess before using”. • Best for making healthy artisan bread • Both for home use or bread shop • Made of nature rattan and comply with EU food standard