|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||PAS104|
|Product Dimensions||26.21 x 20.52 x 16.05 cm; 1.59 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||Chickpeas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum* *An All-Natural, Non-GMO Fiber. Made in a nut, glutem, soy, and egg-free facility.|
Banza Chickpea Pasta - High Protein Gluten Free Healthy Pasta - Shells (Pack of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Banza chickpea pasta is a high protein, lower carb, gluten free alternative to traditional pasta. Each serving has 2x the protein, 3x the fiber, and 1/2 the net carbs of traditional pasta. Try substituting Banza for an easy and healthy family meal.
- Picky eaters? No problem! Banza chickpea pasta tastes, looks and cooks more like traditional pasta than other alternative pastas, including lentil pasta, quinoa pasta, black bean pasta, edamame pasta, brown rice pasta, and whole wheat pasta.
- Chickpeas make delicious pasta and are great for an easy vegetarian or vegan meal. Banza chickpea pasta is also low glycemic and high fiber. If you're searching for an easy family meal, Banza's non-GMO chickpea pasta is the pasta for you!
- A favorite among Kristen Bell and Robin Roberts, Banza has been featured in TIME Magazine's 25 Best Inventions of 2015, the New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, the Today Show, Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and Generation Startup.
- You can't miss Banza's bright orange box! Find our chickpea pasta at retailers like Whole Foods, Target, Sprouts, and Kroger. Banza comes in a variety of fun shapes like Rotini, Penne, Spaghetti, Linguine, Shells, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, and Ziti.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Chickpeas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum* *An All-Natural, Non-GMO Fiber. Made in a nut, glutem, soy, and egg-free facility.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
When we first started doing this, we asked people what they thought about pasta. The comments? "Guilty pleasure." "Food coma." "Delicious, but too fattening." We're changing all of that. By making pasta from chickpeas instead of wheat, Banza is bringing the sexy back to pasta; no more need to feel guilty at the end of a pasta meal. Because Banza has 25g of protein per serving, it's particularly filling. You'll never think of pasta the same way again. Banza!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- 1-2 grilled chicken breasts diced into bite sized pieces
- toss into the cooked strained pasta, add small amount of olive oil
- add italian salad dressing (i prefer Wishbone)
- add parmesan cheese
- (optional) add red pepper flakes and/or hot chile oil (i use mongolian fire oil)
- stir to mix and serve up hot
Trust me, it's delicious.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 October 2017