|Number of Game Players||2|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 August 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||7 - 99 years|
|Item model number||C3890|
|Product Dimensions||7.29 x 26.7 x 26.7 cm; 907.18 Grams|
Battleship With Planes Strategy Board Game Amazon Exclusive For Ages 7 and Up
- A twist on the classic battleship game: This Amazon exclusive battleship game features airplanes in addition to Ships for awesome strategic gameplay and epic battles
- Sink Ships and crash Planes: with this Amazon exclusive edition, fans of the battleship game can crash enemy Planes in addition to sinking Ships to win
- Portable Game: the battleship game includes 2 portable battle cases so players can take it with them, and Dive into an instant game on the go
- A childhood favorite: remember playing the battleship game as a kid? Kids and adults can enjoy playing this entertaining game together. It's also a great strategy game. Play it in the classroom
- Convenient storage: The game has convenient ship, plane, and peg storage on the side of the ocean grid
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This exclusive edition of the Battleship game includes 2 planes in addition to ships, for exciting aircraft combat. In head-to-head battle, players search for the enemy’s fleet of ships and aircraft, and destroy them one by one. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic looking naval crafts and planes, the Battleship game puts players right in the middle of the action. Each player announces the coordinates of each strike, and then hopes that it hits. Position ships strategically to survive opponent's relentless strikes, and track hits and misses with red and white pegs on the ocean grid. No ship or aircraft is safe in this game of stealth and suspense. Hasbro gaming and all related terms are a trademark of Hasbro.
Hasbro Battleship Board Game
You sank my battleship!
Warning: Product must be assembled by an adult. Keep small parts necessary for assembly out of children’s reach.
Battleship is the classic naval combat game that brings together competition, strategy, and excitement. In head-to-head battle, you search for the enemy’s fleet of ships and destroy them one by one. No ship is safe in this game of stealth and suspense. Try to protect your own fleet while you annihilate your opponent’s. It’s a battle that you must win!
Feel the authentic thrill of the battle when you wage war on the high seas in the game of Battleship. Take charge and command your own fleet to defeat the enemy. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic naval crafts, Battleship puts you right in the middle of the action. It’s a full-out assault. Position your ships strategically to survive the relentless strikes.
- It’s head-to-head combat.
- Plot to sink your opponent’s fleet before he sinks yours.
- The ultimate search-and-destroy mission.
- Call your shot and fire.
- Use the Battleship Salvo feature to launch multiple attacks.
- Track down enemy ships on the target grid.
- Portable battle cases let you play anywhere.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now on to something that DOES matter..they made the “hit/miss” pegs bigger at the top to hold on to, having dexterity problems I thought this would be a plus, but once you dump them all out into the handy “take anywhere trays”, you’ll find they don’t all fit if you want to close the lid, so you have to leave some in the box. If you don’t take the box with you, the way it’s designed you take the chance of running out, we personally never have run out during a game, but after losing some, this may be a problem.
I would suggest anyone who played the Classic Battleship game & want to relive those days or show the kids how it was in “the good old days”, get the classic game, if you just want a game, this will work & the game will last a bit longer