|Minimum weight recommendation||3.5 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||35 Pounds|
|Material composition||100% Cotton|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Manufacturer||Spring Breeze Marketing Pte Ltd|
|Item model number||GPHC-WAVE|
|Product Dimensions||22.37 x 9.61 x 32.33 cm; 400 Grams|
Beco Gemini Baby Carrier, Wave
Enhance your purchase
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Great for hands-free nursing
- Carrier is designed to be used from newborn 3.2kgs to toddlers about 15kgs
- It was launched back in 2009 and started a revolution in the industry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The Beco Gemini - All Seasons, all positions
The Classic Beco Gemini Soft Structured Carrier
Keep your little one close while you dash around town, breezing through mommy/daddy duties hands-free. Suitable for all-day use, Beco Gemini allows you to carry your little one in a seat that's comfortable and safe for both of you.
The original 5-in-1 classic soft structured carrier in modern form. Tailored to your busy lifestyle without any of the distractions. Fully adjustable with 5 different positions, for your 7 lb newborn right up to 35 pounds!
- Featuring shoulder straps that can be worn straight like a regular backpack or crisscrossed. Crossing the straps is easy and can be done when wearing your child on the front in the infant or toddler position. Crossed straps can alleviate back pain by distributing your child's weight evenly across your back and shoulders.
- The wide, supportive waist belt is key to ergonomic babywearing for mom and dad. Positioned on your waist, the belt transfers most of baby's weight to your hips and legs. Your legs are your strongest asset and this will save your back from unnecessary strain.
- The Gemini's seat is adjustable, too! Just snap it together for a narrow seat that will support your infant starting at 7 lbs. Legs out is the way to go! This ensures that your child's hips are able to develop normally, circulation is never restricted and there's the added benefit of "look at those little toes!!"
- Features included: large pocket on the waist belt designed to fit your phone, keys and other indispensables. A built-in headrest for support or added height, safety catch on your shoulder straps buckles, sternum strap on an adjustable rail, breastfeeding release buckle under your arm.
All of the features, none of the distractions
Two Seat Settings
One (super adjustable) Size
Made to fit you, made to fit your lifestyle
The Beco Gemini fits parents or caregivers from XS - XXL - we will provide waist belt extenders, too!
The Carrier that Grows with your Baby
Our easily adjustable seat grows as your little one grows. Just snap it together for little babies from 7-15 pounds.
Starting at 15 pounds you can widen the seat for knee-to-knee support!
Breastfeeding in the Carrier
We added a new breastfeeding buckle and dual adjustment to facilitate breastfeeding. All Beco products are designed to promote bonding and breastfeeding. We have excellent support if you have any questions on how to wear your carrier or breastfeed in it.
- Large Pocket that will fit your phone, keys and wallet.
- Crossable shoulder straps that can also be worn straight like a backpack
- All parts are attached! There's nothing to lose!
- Breastfeeding is easy with our dual adjustment buckles.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|