|Material type free||BPA Free|
|Item model number||XN-2210M2|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 10.16 x 7.62 cm; 408.23 Grams|
BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric Breast Pump (Mom's Choice Award Winner), with IDC (Independent Dual Control)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 💗 Effective: with idc technology you can control left and right pumps independently
- 💗 Powerful: provide suction up to 250mmhg, no suction reduction while dual pumping
- 💗 Safe and clean: fda approved! bpa free! closed system, anti-flow design, and very easy to clean
- 💗 Efficient: comes 27mm flanges (24mm w/ silicone cushion), dual phase mode,simulation and express
- 💗 Queit and light: quiet expressiong, light and portable
Effective Pro Double Electric Breast Pump with IDC
Customization Setting Makes Breast Pumping Simple
With the 2-phase mode and 9 adjustable suction levels, moms can customize pump’s settings according to individual needs.
Dual-Motor & IDC Technology
The unique Independent Dual Control (IDC) Technology allows independent suction control of left and right pump. No suction reduction when double pumping saves moms 50% of pumping time.
Whether you are at home, work or traveling, the BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric Breastpump is ideal for moms on the go. Oﬀering a two-phase mode, 9 adjustable suction levels, unique IDC Technology, and silicone cushions designed to massage and stimulate breast for maximum milk let down, this high-quality breast pump provides unmatched eﬃciency and comfort.
Silent Breast Pump, Use Freely
Pump Anywhere, Home or Work, with the Quiet Design of BelleMa Breast Pumps
The quiet design with less than 60 dB of working noise creates a private space for mothers who can use the breast pump freely at home / travel / office without worrying about disturbing colleagues, family, or a sleeping baby.
Quick Assembly Guide:
- Have the pump motor and all accessories ready.
- Attach the silicone cushion to the breast shield, press the edge without leaving a gap. You will now have a complete collection kit.
- Insert the silicone diaphragm on the top of the collection kit, screw the cap tightly to prevent air leak.
- Snap membrane onto the valve until membrane lies completely flat on the valve.
- Screw the collection kit onto the collection bottle, seat the bottle in the bottle stand.
- Plug one end of the tubing connector to the collection kit and plug the other end to the pump motor, make sure both ends are connected tightly.
- Connect to the power adapter and plugin.
What's in the Box
- 1 Breast-pump Motor Unit
- 2 Standard Breast Shield Collection Kits with Tubing and Standard Silicone Cushions
- 2 Storage Bottle Sets (including milk bottle, bottle stand, bottle cap, and bottle adapter)
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Quick Assembly Guide
- 1 User Manual
Replacement parts available for purchase if need be:
- BelleMa Standard Breast Shield
- BelleMa Standard Silicon Cushion (24mm)
- BelleMa Extra-Large Breast Shield Collection Kit with Tubing (31mm)
|BelleMa Effective Pro Breast Pump||BelleMa Euphoria Pro Breast Pump||BelleMa Plenitude Breast Pump||BelleMa Plethora Breast Pump||BelleMa Effective Pro Breast Pump Value Pack|
|Material||PP Material, Soft Silicone, BPA Free||PP Material, Soft Silicone, BPA Free||PP Material, Soft Silicone, BPA Free||PP Material, Soft Silicone, BPA Free||PP Material, Soft Silicone, BPA Free|
|Open or Closed System||Closed System||Closed System||Closed System||Closed System||Closed System|
|Double or Single Breast Pump||Double / Single Breast Pump||Double / Single Breast Pump||Double Breast Pump||Double Breast Pump||Double / Single Breast Pump|
|Feature||L/R Pump Independent Control with IDC technology||L/R Pump Independent Control with IDC technology, 3D Collection System||3D Collection System||3D Collection System||L/R Pump Independent Control with IDC technology|
|Two-Phase Pumping Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Suction Levels||9||9||9||9||9|
|Portable Power Supply Option||Optional Accessory Battery Box for AA Batteries (not included)||Built-in Rechargeable Li-Battery||Built-in Rechargeable Li-Battery||USB Cable / Built-in Battery Box for AA Batteries (not included)||Optional Accessory Battery Box for AA Batteries (not included)|
|LCD Touch Control Panel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Host Weight||14.5 oz||21 oz||11.3 oz||9 oz||14.5 oz|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. 2 pump motors, so individual control is possible and both boobs get equal suction.
2. it is MUCH stronger than the Spectra - she used the Spectra on the highest setting and it did not bother her. With the BelleMa, she can only go to the mid-levels and can't go to the highest level.
I highly recommend this.
Bellema's main station is smaller and much lighter. Although it doesn't have a carrier as Medela, it is still much easier to have Bellema everything into a regular purse. The design is clear and clean, easy to be clean if it gets dirty. One thing I noticed is the power cable is very long, so instead of following the power source around, I can find a comfortable spot to sit down and pump. The assembling is pretty straight forward (maybe because I have been trained by using Medela), there is only one way to assemble it, no other way to mess it up. There is a pair of 4oz bottles + nipples provided in the package, and I like the way Bellema gives a pair of bottle adapter/converter, so I can use other brand larger size bottles that I already have, instead of buying new bottles just for pumping, so far I found Medela, Dr.Brown(narrow open) and Avent brand can be used, which is a very smart comparing with Medela only can use certain brand. I also like there is a pair of silicon soft gel padding attached on the cone, which I will talk about later.
Enough for the look, now I will talk about the actual pumping.
Bellema has a LED display screen shows the pumping level and mode and times, it is a big improvement comparing with Medela in-style. I only pump 15min every time, but I need to bring a watch with me to track the time, it doesn't seems like a big deal but it is very annoying. right now i have a time tracker right on the pump. There are about 10 suction levels can be adjusted by pressing the +/- button, and shows on the LED. It can be very powerful, and I currently use the middle ones, such as lv4 or lv5. It remembers the setting so need to adjust every time. The silicon padding I mentioned above is such a life saver, they are so soft and give a much more gentle suction, the skin is not rubbed against the cone inner wall(believe me it can be very painful), after using Bellema for a few times, I get 50ml more every pump than before using Medela. it is very encouraging and i think it is because the gentle way Bellema pumps. All the parts are very easy to clean, brushes can go in smoothly and water/air can pass through easily also. I am not sure why, but it dries quicker than others also.
I am very thankful that my friend got me this pump, and I think Bellema's price is much lower than Medela and works much better. I will recommend my friends who need to purchase a pump choose Bellema instead of other name brands.
I have no complaints about the actual pumps themselves, except that it is really difficult to clean the interior of the top pieces, where the flanges join the body of the pump.