|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||BetterBody Foods & Nutrition|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Peanut Free|
|Item model number||78051|
|Product Dimensions||10.92 x 8.13 x 5.08 cm; 907.18 Grams|
|Ingredients||Raw, Organic Chia Seeds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$9.80 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BetterBody Foods Organic Chia Seeds with Omega-3, Non-GMO (2 Pound)
|Price:||(S$1.66 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia seeds, you’ll find many nutrients, including omega-3, and fiber, making it a great bonus to any protein shake or juice. Because it is flavor neutral, you can add it to drinks and shakes of all flavors without them clashing.
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eating Keto or Paleo, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious seed into your diet.
- WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber! In the ancient Mayan language, the word “chia” meant strength, so the name speaks for itself. Our Organic Chia Seeds can also be used as an egg replacement in any meal! Simply mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without having to worry about it upsetting the flavor of your dish. Because they are tasteless, you can use chia seeds to add texture to your food without drowning out the original flavor of your dish.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add a little added crunch of protein and fiber. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on some yogurt, pudding, salads, oatmeal, granola, or cereal for a satisfying snack!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Raw, Organic Chia Seeds
Add chia to salads, yogurt, smoothies and baked goods, or use as a thickener to give a nutrition boost to any recipe.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
"Chia" was the Ancient Mayan word for strength. They were first harvested over 3,000 years ago by South American empires, such as the Ancient Mayans and Aztecs. These ancient cultures would use this tiny, omega-3 packed superfood during times of war to naturally improve stamina and endurance. Today, chia seeds are becoming more and more popular, and are once again hailed for their essential nutrients, antioxidants, and neutral taste. The greatest benefit of organic, raw chia seeds is that they boost the nutritional value of your favorite recipes, without altering flavor. BetterBody Foods organic, raw chia seeds help make you stronger by providing the vital building blocks of nutrition. High in dietary fiber, chia seeds assist with balancing blood sugar levels, promoting regularity and assisting with healthy weight management. Consuming a variety of protein sources is essential for healthy development and production cells. BetterBody Foods organic chia seeds provide 3g of vegetarian protein in each serving. Add chia to salads, yogurt, smoothies, and baked goods, or use as a thickener to give a superfood nutrition boost to any recipe. Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles coconut products. Storage Information: No need to refrigerate. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Triple Berry Smoothie
A refreshing and delicious triple berry recipe made with blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, or post-gym snack.
Chia Pudding Cups
The perfect plant-based treat. Simple in concept and brilliant in presentation, these delectable pudding cups are creamy and have the perfect contrast of sweet, creamy oat milk, tart berries, and chia granola.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
A sweet and tropical smoothie bowl with vibrant kiwis, chunks of fresh mango, bananas, and blackberries. Smoothie bowls are a great way to get your nutrients in and try something new!
|Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||Chocolate PBfit Peanut Butter Powder||Oatsome Organic Barista||PBfit Organic Peanut Butter Powder||Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||Oatsome Organic Oat Milk|
|Light, fresh, coconut flavor and aroma!||82% less fat than traditional peanut butter!||Use in coffee drinks, or your favorite recipes.||87% Less fat than traditional peanut butter!||Great for baking, frying and sautéing||Use anywhere you'd use milk.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
How do I return this! Do not buy!
Reviewed in the United States on 23 January 2019
How do I return this! Do not buy!
SO GROSS. Yep, I'm quite a hippy but I don't really like eating bugs. Especially when they aren't supposed to be in my food.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 January 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 31 March 2018