- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Rodale Press; Rev & Updated ed. edition (19 August 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1579542522
- ISBN-13: 978-1579542528
- Product Dimensions:: 14 x 0.9 x 21.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Customer reviews: 6 customer ratings
Bicycling Magazine's Nutrition For Peak Performance Paperback – 19 August 2000
|New from||Used from|
From the Back Cover
Nutrition for Peak Performance
Eat and Drink for Maximum Energy on the Road and Off
Nutrition ranks as one of the most asked-about topics by Bicycling magazine readers. Now, the magazine's top experts show you how to eat strategically before, during, and after your ride to keep you at your physical peak.
Discover how to:
* Beat the bonk.
* Determine if you need supplements.
* Choose the right amount of carbos, fat, and protein for you.
* Follow five different diets for five different rides.
* Determine if sports drinks are worthwhile.
* Avoid the top five worst foods for cycling.
* Control your weight effectively-- without losing energy.
ABOUT THE EDITOR
Ed Pavelka has been riding bicycles for fun, fitness, and competition since the mid-1970s. His professional writing career includes 20 cycling books. He was Bicycling magazine's executive editor for 10 years and served as the magazine's director of new ventures.
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|