Do you wonder why Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and many others became billionaires during their life?
Are you looking for ways to improve your productivity, to boost your career?
Do you want to make decisions easier and faster, so you have more energy for the fun things?
Then keep reading...
At work, you have to answer a lot of questions during the day. You have to make all kind of decisions. Some decisions seem easy, others might be more complicated. These questions and decisions cost a lot of time and energy. And how do you know if you make the right decisions? Maybe you´re oversimplifying difficult situations. Maybe you´re overcomplicating simple situations.
So, you´re wondering what you can learn from the way the millionaires and billionaires of this world think. Imagine that you are replicating their thinking pattern, decision making and their model of the world. This can have a great influence on your status, on your career and on your financial rewards.
Here´s a tiny fraction of what you´ll discover:
- Discover the successful personal thought models of Elon Musk, Albert Einstein and Ray Dalio (page 62)
- Find out the model used by this world famous and one of the richest investors of the world, to overcome his challenges and setbacks to become successful (page 29)
- Discover the thought model used by this famous CEO, to save the company from bankruptcy and establish a growth of 4000% (page 25)
- The 8 pitfalls to avoid, when your goal is to be successful as a leader (page 83)
- The essential thing to do at start for every leader and manager, it will only take you 1 hour. Forget this and you and your career will suffer for years (page 52 )
- The ´Rise-In-Leadership-Level-Technique´. Use this to free up mental energy and resources for the most important decisions. Positive Side effect You will become less tired very quickly (page 51)
- Avoid these 9 common mistakes of new leaders (page 57)
- 4 thought-models you can use while negotiating to get the best possible outcome (page 99)
- The rational decision assassin´, 99% of the people have this thing preventing them of making decisions based on sound logic. Discover it and learn how to guard you and your team against this (page 30)
- Find out which treat can undermine your leadership. And how to create your own ´minesweeper´ so you stop undermining yourself (page 25)
- The mental model Elon Musk used to save SpaceX twice (page 62)
- How to systemize your department and thoughts for productivity as a leader (page 71)
- 4 indicators to evaluate if your organization or department needs to be restructured (page 73)
- Use this ´US-Navy-principle´ as the foundation of your decision making. It will save time, energy and costs, while increasing your profits and salary (page 81)
You don´t need to have a PhD in mathematics or to be a psychologist with a University degree to copy the models used by the billionaires of this world. The models are described and simplified in plain English accessible for everyone who attended high-school. Moreover, most models used by these billionaires are so effective, because of their simplicity.
You don´t have to be the leader of multi-billion-dollar company to have benefits from these thought models, with the day-to-day practical examples will you become more productive, while saving time and energy and make better decisions. This will be noticed by the people around you, your manager and can lead to promotions and pay-raises in the near future.
So, don´t wait any longer, scroll up and click ´add to cart´ and start replicating the successful habits and thought-models of these billionaires to boost your career.