|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||BIO-AB|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 9 cm; 170 Grams|
Biona Organic Almond Butter - Smooth, 170g
|Price:||(S$6.30 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||S$1.19 (10%)|
- Enjoy as a spread on bread, in smoothies or as an ingredient in cooking to add a rich almond flavour
- Palm fat free
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Wheat Free
- Only power from solar panels and wind generated electricity is used in making biona nut butters.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Biona Organic Almond Butter is made using carefully selected nuts which are freshly roasted in small batches just before milling. This product is Organic and is Vegan.
Made from organic freshly toasted sweet almonds, milled to create our creamy, smooth nut butter. We’ve added no sugar or salt, so you can enjoy it as nature intended. Combining healthy fats and a variety of vitamins to feed your skin and body, sweet almonds are also known to help lower cholesterol. Spread over hot rye toast, spoon into your favourite porridge recipe, drizzle into cookies or mix in smoothies for a protein hit.
As we do not use additives such as palm fats or emulsifiers, our nut oil may separate. This does not affect the quality – simply mix back in to restore the delicious creamy consistency!
Available in 170g and 350g jars. Also available as a crunchy variety.
From the Manufacturer:
Our Story – where it all began…
In 1980 after 12 years running one of London’s first wholefood stores and a very successful vegetarian restaurant on Fulham Rd., Donata and Noel decided to bring their popular food products to a wider audience and started the Biona brand.
Today, we are still a family owned company, committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone to share and enjoy.
When you purchase a Biona product you are part of the family mission:
- Supporting organic farming
- Cleaning up the environment
- Investing our profits back into the Organic future
- Increasing the use of renewable energy (wind and solar) in our production
- Treating our staff and business partners with fairness
1. Add all ingredients for the smoothie into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy - divide into bowls
2. Slice the fresh fruit and place on top of the smoothie bowl
3. Scatter desiccated coconut and granola on top.
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 2 bananas sliced (frozen)
- 2 tsp Biona Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 100g Spinach
- 1 Avocado, peeled & chopped
- 1 mango, peeled & chopped
- 1 tbsp Biona Organic Almond Butter
- 250ml Almond Milk
- 1tbsp Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
- Fresh Kiwi, Apple, Lime, banana and blueberries
- Biona Organic Pure Oaty Granola
- Desiccated Coconut
- Fresh mint to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190C
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.Heat the coconut oil very gently in a saucepan until melted then add to the wet ingredients
3. Add the wet mix to the dry mixture and stir well until everything is combined. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and spread the mix on top, around an inch thick
4. Top with your choice of crunchy toppings. Bake for 25 minutes - test the middle of the bars with a knife to ensure they are cooked through
5. If not, bake for a further few minutes and test again. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Then divide into equal sized bars
Malty Breakfast Bars
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup organic barley flakes
- 1/4 cup organic puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic pecans
- 1/4 cup organic ground almonds
- 1/2 cup organic flax seeds
- 1 tbsp organic maca
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Biona Organic Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup melted Biona Organic Coconut Oil - Raw Virgin
- 1/4 cup Biona Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar
- 2 mashed bananas
1. Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth, to create the chocolate mixture
2. Fill 3 mini-cupcake liners with enough chocolate to cover the bottom (about a teaspoon)
3. Optional: Place a slice of banana in the middle. Place the bottom layer in the freezer to harden - just a few minutes
4. Once the bottom layer is solid, add a tsp of almond butter. Use enough nut butter for a creamy centre, but try to keep it in the middle - so that the chocolate you pour on top will cover the sides
5. Cover the nut butter with the remainder of your raw chocolate, then place in the freezer to set. The chocolate should be solid in just 10 minutes, but for a truly solid centre, waiting 4-6 hours is recommended. If you add the banana slice, freeze overnight for an ice cream like centre. Store any extras in the freezer, and serve chilled!
Almond Butter Cups
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil, melted/liquid form
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tsp Biona Organic Almond Butter
- 2 bananas, sliced