|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Package dimensions||44.9 x 33.6 x 4.5 cm; 421 Grams|
Black Crepe Pan, With PFOA Free Nonstick Coating - Made in Europe MarbTech Pan for Egg Omelet and Flat Pancake - Dishwasher Safe (10.23) - with Wooden Crepe Spreader and Spatula Set
|Price:||+ S$18.89 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Crepe Pan Safe and Health】General use for Gas, Electric, Granite and Halogen Cooker Food-grade Granite coating, Silicon antiskid handle, non-Teflon, no harmful substance release in high temperature, PTFE & PFOA FREE
- 【Commercial Grade】Adopts thickened 1.8mm carbon steel body heats up quickly and is more scratch resistant and durable - Tight fit to seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results - Safe to 446 °F
- 【Easy to Use】Additional incidental wooden spreader accessories. Excellent non-stick can be achieved with less natural cooking oil. Less baking time and low energy consumption. Release easier Clean easier Dishwasher safe
- 【Make You Chef】Quickly make high quality family dishes, afternoon tea, banquet desserts and other delicacies. Easy to deal with daily cooking, family dinner, friends gathering, festival celebrations, etc. Spend less time and have more fun
- 【Best After-Sales】MoonWood highly value customers' satisfaction and tolerate zero quality issue. If you’re not thrilled with its construction or performance, please let us know. We will find a solution - refund or replacement - that you satisfy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Crepe Pan & Crepe Spreader and Spatula Set
1x 10.23 Inches Crepe Pan
1x 11.81 Inches Spatula
1x 5.11 Inches Stick
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 24 December 2020