Black Future '88 - Nintendo Switch
|Price:||+ S$7.21 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Death ascendant: climb an always evolving procedural tower and fight for survival through a constant onslaught of death by Fire, lasers, and slash
- Unique synth-punk world: play through a unique take on a retro cyberpunk dystopia, and fight to survive through 5 distinct zones each with their own challenges.
- Pick your poison: play as one of 5 playable characters, each with their own unique buffs- and weaknesses.
- Ruin friendships: test your wits and reflexes with a friend in couch co-op, and experience a completely unique take on the co-op Roguelike.
- Kill the Warden: fight for survival by challenging the numerous unique bosses that guard each One of the game's zones.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Black future '88 is a synth-punk roguelike 2D action shooter. Vertically Climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner. Before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, Dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of deadly traps, homicidal AI, crazed junkies and colossal wardens standing in your way in a stylish alternative version of 1988. The world is reeling from a nuclear cataclysm, created by duncan, the tower Architect. The first of his bomb fell in the summer of 1988, and by December they had black-out the Sun with endless rain. We decided to stop keeping time after this, and it's been 1988 ever since. Everything that lived through the initial attack will die in the extreme floods that followed. These are the times after, where there are no more months, or even weeks. Everything is measured in minutes left to live. Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining misfit survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the Architect and stop the endless nuclear rain. Ascend to die, and die to survive.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|