Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K with EF Lens Mount
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Effective sensor size 23 10 x 12 99 millimeter (super 35)
- Shooting resolutions 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps/ 6144 x 2560 (6K 2 4 1) up to 60 fps/ 5744 x 3024 (5 7K 17 9) up to 60 fps/ 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps/ 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) Up To 60 fps/ 3728 x 3104 (3 7K 6 5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps/ 2868 x 1512 (2 8K 17 9) up to 120 fps/ 1920 x 1080 (HD) Up To 120 fps
- Maximum sensor frame rate Dependent on resolution and codec selected Project frame rates of 23 98 24 25 29 97 30 50 59 94 and 60 FPS supported off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2 4 1 120 fps in 2 8K 17 9 and 1080H
- Video inputs None/ video outputs 1x HDMI type a
- Active EF mount lens not included
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 23.11 x 23.11 x 23.11 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Black Magic
- ASIN : B07WC4NNBM
- Item model number : CINECAMPOCHDEF6K
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and Canon EF lens mountSupports still frame capture up to 21.2 megapixelRecords up to 6144 x 3456 (6K) video at 50 fpsBuilt-in 5-inch touchscreen allows accurate focusSupports remote camera control via BluetoothBuilt-in SD, UHS-II, and CFast card recordersUp to 25600 ISO for incredible low-light performanceWide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looksRecords full resolution up to 60 or 120 fps windowedIncredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was able to fix the dead pixels on two cameras by running the Pixel Remapping function (when doing this, make sure to cover the lens cap to fully eliminate light). I returned one camera to Amazon for full refund and shipped out one camera to the warranty department for repairs. The warranty support department was very easy to work with and were able to fix the camera sensor and ship back the item in about two weeks. As of now, we have three cameras, all working.
We've been using 3 cameras for almost a year. Everything has been functional so far. No new dead pixel issues.
Outside of this - we really loved the footage from the one shoot we got out of it. I will update as time progresses.
Update 6:4:20: it took about a month and several follow ups to get our camera back from manufacturer. But it’s been a solid performer since. We paired it with the below lens and use this setup for most everything we do in-studio:
Sigma 18-35mm T2 High-Speed Zoom Lens (Canon, USA Version) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072W8D4XP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FvB2EbRFQYT02
Reviewed in the United States on 27 November 2019
Also it doesn’t allow you to directly delete footage that you have already recorded. Just accidentally recorded 5minutes of the ground? whelp It’s on there until you format the card or transfer the data off.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 September 2019