|Model Name||Strada Insulated|
|Mounting Hardware||Shaker Bottle, Blender Ball|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||500893|
|Product Dimensions||11.02 x 11.02 x 22.81 cm; 375 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
BlenderBottle C03667 Strada Insulated Shaker Bottle with Locking Lid, 24-Ounce, Plum
About this item
- Stainless steel, spill-proof BlenderBottle, for mixing supplements and smoothies, features an easy-open/easy-close push-button flip cap with a sliding lock to prevent accidental opening
- 24-ounce capacity (interior markings go to 20 ounces) offers plenty of room for supplements, meal replacements, or water
- Includes a 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall Whisk that mixes when the bottle is shaken, for smooth shakes in seconds
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours; flexible, ergonomic carry loop provides a comfortable hold
- Made from high-quality BPA and phthalate-free materials; hand wash cup, dishwasher-safe lid; not for use with hot liquids
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The BlenderBottle Strada Insulated Shaker Bottle with Locking Lid features a easy-open/easy-close push-button flip cap with a sliding lock to prevent accidental opening. At 24-ounces (interior measurement markings to 20 ounces), the insulated bottle has plenty of room to mix protein powders, supplements, or meal replacement smoothies, using the BlenderBall Whisk, which delivers smooth shakes in seconds without batteries, cords, or hassle. It can also be used as an insulated water bottle. Screw-on lid is leakproof, and the wide mouth accommodates oversized scoops and makes for easy cleanup; a rounded base ensures thorough mixing. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours. A flexible, ergonomic carry loop provides a comfortable hold, and a place to attach keys or hook the bottle to a gym bag. The BlenderBottle Strada is made from high-quality, BPA and phthalate-free materials. Lid is dishwasher safe; hand wash cup. Not for use with hot liquids. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime .
BlenderBottle Strada Insulated Shaker Bottle with Locking Lid, 24-Ounce
- Easy Open. Easy close: Save the strength work for the gym. The BlenderBottle Strada protein shaker opens effortlessly with just the push of a button. Snap shut the secure-lock lid for a quick, leak-proof seal.
- Perfectly Smooth.: Say goodbye to lumpy protein shakes. Our powerful mixing system uses the BlenderBall wire whisk—found only in BlenderBottle brand shakers—to deliver smooth protein and nutrition shakes with ease.
- Rounded Base.: Forgot to add liquid first? No sweat. The rounded base allows the BlenderBall whisk to mix every last bit of powder.
- Clip It, Loop It, Hang It.: A flexible, ergonomic carry loop provides a comfortable hold for easy portability. Or use the loop to secure keys or attach the bottle to a gym bag.
- Refreshingly Cold.: The double-wall vacuum-insulated bottle keeps drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours, with zero condensation on the bottle.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 19 May 2020
About this one. Leak proof. The lid's cap has a rubber stopper (instead of being entirely hard plastic) and easily slides into the spout, along with a push-release and locking mechanism. The lid itself has transparent sections so you can see the contents of the bottle. The rounded base improves mixing and also makes it easier to clean.
The only reason I took off one star is because after removing the sticker around the bottle, I had to use Goo Gone to remove the sticky residue left on the surface. Highly annoying and I wish companies would stop putting crappy stickers on their products. I've also read from other reviews that BlenderBottle does not warranty its products when purchased through amazon, which is pretty scummy.
It does leak a little when I shake sometimes, but not a huge amount at all. I think it is mostly from pressure inside the shaker, so a quick flip open of the cap after a few shakes helps stop that.