|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 2.54 x 14.22 cm; 58.97 Grams|
Bliss Eye Got This Holographic Foil Eye Masks for Refreshing and Awakening Eyes, Reduces Puffiness and Dark Circles | Clean | Cruelty-Free | Paraben Free | Sulfate Free | Vegan | 5 Pack
|Price:||(S$3.97 / Count) + S$8.18 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- POWERFUL DE-STRESSING EYE MASKS helps visibly brighten and awaken eyes in just 15 minutes, perfect after a sleepless night or before a big event.
- HELPS REDUCE THE LOOK OF PUFFINESS and dark circles for a perked-up eye area.
- POTENT HYDRATING SERUM helps visibly smooth the eye area; cooling formula soothes and restores.
- HUGS EYE CONTOURS and locks in moisture; delivers a skin-smoothing blend of acetyl hexapeptide, sodium hyaluronate and xylitol.
- HOLOGRAPHIC FOIL forms a protective barrier to intensify serum delivery and absorption; stash in the fridge to intensify treatment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Arginine, Allantoin, Glycereth-26, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Trideceth-6, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum) Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 31 December 2019
I used to apply 3-4 layers of concealer to cover my dark circles and now I can get away with 1 layer, max 2. I recommend this product especially with the under eye cream.
They aren't sheer so they won't tear easily but they stick to each other and take a little patience to separate