- Product Dimensions:: 12.5 x 12 x 29.5 cm ; 1.28 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion
- ASIN: B002VA464S
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 2 December 2009
- Customer reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 2,321 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$9.98 delivery
Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Silver
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output.
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
style: Mic Only | Colour: Silver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With a sleek Silver finish, Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Now you can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue's innovative triple capsule array, Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Utilizing a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|4 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: Was able to post this video here.
I wanted a mic that would help me increasing the quality of my ASMR videos (please Google what that is) that generally require high quality audio. I was considering Blue Yeti or Zoom H4N and decided on Yeti, mainly because of the price point.
1) Great (!) sound quality
2) Four simple options, really hard to mess up
3) Simple set up, just plug the microphone in the USB port on your computer, and select the mic as a default in the settings (the mic also comes with a simple instruction booklet).
4) No SD card required, this mic records straight into your computer. I use the default sound recorder that comes with Windows, but there are other options available if you want to play with the sound.
1) Not portable. Since it is a USB microphone, you are tied to your computer.
2) Bulky and heavy. This is a tabletop mic.
3) The dial to switch among the modes is really tough to turn
Overall, I really like it! I think portability is the primary issue for me, but I knew what I was purchasing.
Gotta dock a star for Blue's customer service. It took a full week before they replied back to me with a return authorization and they won't even send me a mailing label. I have to eat the shipping cost! I also have to dock another star because they "inadvertently" let me know this was a B-Stock when I registered the serial no. with them! Blue Microphones is selling B-Stock as if they were brand new on their Amazon store! Something was wrong with this microphone to begin with. No wonder it died in less than 7 months with hardly any use at all.
I'm shipping it back at my expense and hope they will honor the warranty. But from my recent experiences with Blue microphones I can't recommend them. Wouldn't buy from Blue again.
In short, they are incompetent thieves. This is pathetic. Avoid this company like the plague.
The Yeti, on the other hand, is a very high fidelity microphone, it has tunable directionality, and maintains balance when even significantly off axis. I set it on my desk and can dictate with the best fidelity and accuracy I have ever experienced with Dragon. Dragon now is actually useful. And...it looks way cool on my desk!