Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, Wild-Crafted from Nordic Forests, 100% Whole Fruit Bilberry, 35-day Supply, 6 oz, Freeze-Dried and Powdered Wild Blueberries, High in Anthocyanins, Free Recipe Book
- LAB TESTED - HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS. Wild blueberries have a high anthocyanin content and are a powerful source of polyphenols and antioxidants.
- 6 oz (171 g) of organic wild blueberry powder = 46.82 oz (1325 g) of fresh organic wild blueberries. LOOV organic wild blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder is made from whole blueberries. Contains the pulp, seeds, and skin of the blueberries. Wild blueberry powder is nature’s own pure and natural form of health supplement, valued due to its extremely high anthocyanin content. In industrial usage, some active ingredients can be extracted from blueberries to make dietary supplements.
- GENUINE, FRESH, NATURAL TASTE AND COLOR. Freeze-drying is the best method to preserve the natural taste, color, and aroma of the berry. Organic wild blueberry powder is sweet and purple, or dark violet in color. Unlike cultivated blueberries, wild blueberries are dark blue both outside and inside. Due to the berry’s high antioxidant content, its flesh is fruity and violet in color. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and 4 times as much anthocyanin than cultivated blueberries.
- VERY FINE IN TEXTURE, EASY TO MIX AND USE. Organic wild blueberry powder is very fine and mixes easily into smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal flakes, muesli, and protein shakes. Since the powder is made from whole, organic wild blueberries and nothing else, the powder (like fresh blueberries) will not dissolve in water. Tastes great in baked goods (like muffins, cakes, etc.). The Finnish people begin using wild berries as young children and include the berries in many children’s food products.
- HANDPICKED. WILD-CRAFTED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland’s total land area is covered in forests. Finland has the highest number of the world’s largest, certified organic forest berry areas. In mid-summer, there are 19 hours of daylight in southern Finland, and in the northern Arctic Circle region the sun never sets. This abundance of light causes the formation of anthocyanin compounds and wild blueberries that grow wild in the forests develop extremely high levels of antioxidants.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
100% organic wild blueberry powder from whole berries sourced from certified organic forests in Estonia and/or Finland, and nothing else.
Add to smoothies, yogurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, and protein shakes or use in other recipes. For greater nutritional benefit we recommend ingesting 1-2 tbsp a day for 2-3 weeks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Bilberries (wild blueberries) are nature’s own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. Bilberry (wild blueberry) is very different from the cultivated blueberry. Bilberry grows in wild forests, while the blueberry is cultivated. The wild blueberry is handpicked and grows ecologically, with no carbon or water footprint. The wild blueberry contains anthocyanin at a level that is 3-5 times higher than that of the cultivated blueberry. Organic wild blueberry powder is an easy way to include this world-famous superfood in your daily diet. Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature. EAT WITHIN 60 DAYS OF OPENING. TIP: Make sure the packaging is sealed and airtight after opening to prevent the powder from clumping and to preserve the highest quality of nutrients.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will not be using as instructed. One tablespoon (three teaspoons) is too much for a 17(ish) ounce smoothie, instead, I'll use only two teaspoons of product. At this point, nausea starts. I may even need to decrease this amount, time will tell. I will also, on occasion, still use organic, frozen blueberries. For some reason, I don't like to get too far away from nature - it just makes me feel good about things.
I'm glad there's no added sugar (or other garbage), and these folks were good enough to package product in a quality bag with a seal that actually works! - DON'T start cutting corners!
For me, there'll be no more blueberry tea, juice concentrate, or 50:1 powder concentrate. This will be a permanent part of my diet and I recommend the product highly.
BE ADVISED - do a little research for yourself as too many antioxidants are HARMFUL. More is not better, try using less than instructed when you begin taking product.
I would have given five stars for product, but at nearly $50 a bag......
It never happened to me before.
It is not the first time I buy this product.
It is very upsetting.
I need my money back.
16 oz Coconut Water
1 Tbs Organic Wild Blueberry Powder (Bilberry Powder actually)
1 or 2 tsp Organic Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Organic Stevia
1 Tbs Organic 100% Lemon Juice (I use Lakewood or Santa Cruz brands)
Mix all ingredients in blender bottle and enjoy!
I also bought some of this for my father for father's day since he loves smoothies so much.
The only issue I have is the price, but I understand that wild bilberries are not all so readily available and to be honest the product isn't too much more than many of the other (probably lower quality) bilberry powders on the market. I just wish it was a little cheaper so I could buy much more of this stuff. However, you pay for quality.