|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 5 x 21 cm; 171 Grams|
|Ingredients||100% organic wild blueberry powder from whole berries sourced from certified organic forests in Estonia and/or Finland, and nothing else.|
Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, Wild-Crafted from Nordic Forests, 100% Whole Fruit Bilberry, 35-day Supply, 6 oz, Freeze-Dried and Powdered Wild Blueberries, High in Anthocyanins
|Price:||(S$0.29 / Gram)|
- LAB TESTED - HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS. Wild blueberries have a high anthocyanin content and are a powerful source of polyphenols and antioxidants.
- 6 oz (171 g) of organic wild blueberry powder = 46.82 oz (1325 g) of fresh organic wild blueberries. LOOV organic wild blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder is made from whole blueberries. Contains the pulp, seeds, and skin of the blueberries. Wild blueberry powder is nature’s own pure and natural form of health supplement, valued due to its extremely high anthocyanin content. In industrial usage, some active ingredients can be extracted from blueberries to make dietary supplements.
- GENUINE, FRESH, NATURAL TASTE AND COLOR. Freeze-drying is the best method to preserve the natural taste, color, and aroma of the berry. Organic wild blueberry powder is sweet and purple, or dark violet in color. Unlike cultivated blueberries, wild blueberries are dark blue both outside and inside. Due to the berry’s high antioxidant content, its flesh is fruity and violet in color. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and 4 times as much anthocyanin than cultivated blueberries.
- VERY FINE IN TEXTURE, EASY TO MIX AND USE. Organic wild blueberry powder is very fine and mixes easily into smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal flakes, muesli, and protein shakes. Since the powder is made from whole, organic wild blueberries and nothing else, the powder (like fresh blueberries) will not dissolve in water. Tastes great in baked goods (like muffins, cakes, etc.). The Finnish people begin using wild berries as young children and include the berries in many children’s food products.
- HANDPICKED. WILD-CRAFTED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland’s total land area is covered in forests. Finland has the highest number of the world’s largest, certified organic forest berry areas. In mid-summer, there are 19 hours of daylight in southern Finland, and in the northern Arctic Circle region the sun never sets. This abundance of light causes the formation of anthocyanin compounds and wild blueberries that grow wild in the forests develop extremely high levels of antioxidants.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100% organic wild blueberry powder from whole berries sourced from certified organic forests in Estonia and/or Finland, and nothing else.
Add to smoothies, yogurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, and protein shakes or use in other recipes. For greater nutritional benefit we recommend ingesting 1-2 tbsp a day for 2-3 weeks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
100% Whole Fruit
Made from whole berries: pulp, seeds and skin. We use wild non-GMO organic berries that contain more nutrients than cultivated berries.
Raw & Freeze-Dried
Freeze-drying brings you the power of wild blueberries as it is in nature. The nutritional content of wild crafted organic blueberries is preserved extremely well this way.
There is no cross-contact with allergens (like gluten, nuts, soy, dairy, or eggs) during any stage of processing our juicy, ripe, organic, Nordic wild blueberries.
Our organic blueberry powder is clean and high quality: it is independently analyzed for nutritional potency, purity and safety (like bacteria, etc).
Let's Get Acquainted
We are Ahto and Kristjan, the founders of LOOV. Nordic wild berries carry the power of nature, which is, full of vitality, health and energy. We wish to connect more people with the healing power of nature and bring you all these valuable natural nutrients that we are so blessed to enjoy in the Nordic countries. With our products we bring you the power of the Nordic superfoods, so you could integrate these simply and comfortably in your busy days and live a healthy and happy life.
- If you are not satisfied with our product, we offer a full refund!
What Makes Nordic Berry Powders Superfoods?
Wild European blueberry (also called bilberry, Vaccinium myrtillus) is very different from the cultivated blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium, Vaccinum corymbosum).
In our blueberry powder, we use only handpicked, wild-crafted bilberries from pristine, certified organic forests in Estonia and Finland.
Northern conditions are characterized by long days, featuring many light and low temperatures during the growing season, which gives the our freeze dried blueberries a special, strong flavor.
This chilly climate and abundance of light cause the formation of antioxidant compounds, and berries growing in Nordic climates are especially rich with such nutrients.
- Supports healthy eyes
- Supports brain function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Supports cardiovascular system function
- Supports healthy nervous system function
Use Our Organic Wild Blueberry Powder in Your
Smoothie or yogurt
Add 1-2 tbsp to your meals a day. Convenient to use instead of fresh or frozen berries!
1 tbsp of powdered wild blueberries = 1 cup of fresh berries.
|Organic Wild Blueberry Powder||Organic Wild Cranberry Powder||Organic Wild Lingonberry Powder||Organic Blackcurrant Powder||Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder|
|Discover our full range of organic products||High in antioxidants, supports eye health||High in antioxidants, supports urinary tract health||High in antioxidants, supports urinary tract health||Rich in Vitamin C, supports immune system||High in antioxidants, supports immune system|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It never happened to me before.
It is not the first time I buy this product.
It is very upsetting.
I need my money back.
16 oz Coconut Water
1 Tbs Organic Wild Blueberry Powder (Bilberry Powder actually)
1 or 2 tsp Organic Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Organic Stevia
1 Tbs Organic 100% Lemon Juice (I use Lakewood or Santa Cruz brands)
Mix all ingredients in blender bottle and enjoy!
I also bought some of this for my father for father's day since he loves smoothies so much.
The only issue I have is the price, but I understand that wild bilberries are not all so readily available and to be honest the product isn't too much more than many of the other (probably lower quality) bilberry powders on the market. I just wish it was a little cheaper so I could buy much more of this stuff. However, you pay for quality.
The raspberry powder is the best I've tried. Others have been too acidic and hurt my mouth, but this one is perfect.