Kids Headphones for Kids Toy Story 4 Bo Peep Adjustable Stereo Tangle-Free 3.5Mm Jack Wired Cord Over Ear Parental Volume Control School Home Travel
- Parental control: These headphones come equipped with an adjustable volume limiter to provide a safe and optimal listening experience for iOS and/or Android users. (See back of packaging for more details)
- Connectivity: connect to any audio device with the line-in jack and listen to whatever you like.
- Performance: Enter a world of your own and enjoy crisp quality sound from the makers of home.
- Comfort & quality: padded pivoting ear cushions and an adjustable headband allows for a comfortable custom fit.
- Perfect gift: this will make the perfect gift or birthday present for your little one!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The new Disney toy story 4 Bo Peep kid friendly headphones are here! ! listen to whatever you like In safety, comfort, and style. These high quality headphones are equipped with a volume limiting switch to ensure safe sound levels for kids. The cool toy story 4 Bo Peep graphics are perfect for your little hero. Plug in your audio device and listen to anything you want. The pivoting ear cushions and adjustable headband provide comfort and quality so you can enjoy your music for as long as you like. This will make the perfect gift or birthday present for your little one!. Features: volume limiting switch connects to any audio device adjustable headband pivoting ear cushions toy story 4 Bo Peep graphics perfect gift order now! !
Kids Headphones for Kids Toy Story 4
Good quality music! Rock around the house to your favorite tunes with these Toy Story 4 adjustable headphones. The built-in volume limiter makes listening safe for little ears.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Charges by usb
My 3 yo loved it!
Cons: no pre-programmed songs- kinda disappointing to eager kid opening for first time
Kids need to be supervised to avoid pushing random buttons and possibly breaking it.