Bone Conduction Headphones - Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Upgraded IP56 Waterproof Night Vision Sports Bluetooth Earphones w/Mic HD Stereo Sweatproof Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport
|Price:||+ S$4.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Upgraded Bone Conduction Technique】Works by vibrations, sound transmit via cheekbone to your cochleas, which avoids hearing impairment compare to ordinary earphones. Open-ear design helps you stay alert to your surroundings, avoid danger and meanwhile enjoy music.
- 【Advanced Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 】The latest Bluetooth V5.0 technology enables headsets to truly connect wirelessly, protecting you from cable clutter. This technology provides faster pairing, stable connections and 33 feet of signal transmission (accessibility)，compatible with iPhone / Android / iPad / and more.
- 【Versatile Design】33 feet of signal transmission ensures long-term outdoor activities. Built-in high-performance 200mAh lithium battery, fully charged only 2 hours, continuous playback time up to 6H, standby time up to 10 days. Ideal for walking, jogging, cycling, running, driving, etc.
- 【Perfect Ergonomics】With a fully wrap-around design, it creates no pressure when worn, and puts your head and ears close to the headphones, creating a more body-friendly experience that doesn't slip during exercise.
- 【Comfine's Warranty】WE PROVIDE 30 DAYS HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY and 180 days WARRANTY, your purchase is totally RISK-FREE. Valid in U.S.A only. Out of the state, please contact us and a prompt solution will be given to you in 10 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Why These Wireless Earphones Are More Suitable For Outdoor Sports？
1. Unlike traditional headphones they will block your surrounding sound more or less, so you may expose in danger while you're running or cycling.
2. Bone conduction headphones works by vibrations, sound transmit via cheekbone to your cochleas, which avoids hearing impairment compare to ordinary earphones.
3. The Miardo wireless earphones are lightweight and they will never fall out no matter what kinds of strenuous exercise, enable you do sports freely.
Use the Micro USB charging cable (included) to charge the headphone. Red LED means it's charging. When charging is completed the red LED will turn into blue.
2. Turn on/off
Keep pressing the power button for 3 secs, you will hear voice prompt "Power on, ready to pair", press again for 3 secs the headphone will turn off, voice prompt - "Power off".
3. Pairing and connection
While you hear the voice prompt "ready to pair". Enable your Bluetooth in your device and find the device named "Z8" and click it to connect the Bluetooth headphone. After connected you will hear "Paired".
4. Basic operations
Single press the MFB on the left ear to pause songs and press again to re-play songs.
Single press the MFB to answer phone calls when there are coming calls. Press again to end calls. Long press (2 sec) to reject calls.
Single press the vol +/- to volume up or volume down.
Long press (2 sec) the vol +/- to skip forward or backward songs.
Charging time: 2 hrs
Talking time: 6 hrs
Music time: 5 hrs
Standby time: 240 hrs
Battery capacity: 200 mAh
Transmission range: 33 ft
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: 3 months later, still my favorite pair of earphones. good battery life too, about 4-5 hours of use.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Second, the point of using headphones is so that I'm not disturbing everybody else around me. Well, this pair of headphones is more like a mini speaker. The music is clearly audible to people around me even if I adjust the level all the way down. I do wonder if this is actually bone conduction. To me, it seems like putting mini speakers next to my ears and calling it bone conduction...
Third, sound quality is very low. I can't enjoy my music with these headphones at all. There's no bass, no treble. The 5 dollar headphones at 7-eleven have better sound quality.
So, I'm definitely not a fan of this product. I hope some people find them worth purchasing.
He likes that they work even when he puts in his earplugs - he works with loud equipment. In fact you can usually hear it better with ear plugs. They fit under his hard hat. With winter started he has noticed they aren't ideal with all his winter gear on because as the gear shifts it shifts the earphones from their optimal position. Aside from that they don't budge with normal activities.
They're nice when your exercising outside so you can hear people and cars approaching.
These headphones are good for jogging because it is lined with reflective material along the headband and sides.
The sound quality is enhanced when using the included earplugs, but almost seems counter intuitive to the point of using bone conduction.
Overall, it’s a good alternative for users who are unable tonite earbuds.