|Product Dimensions||22 x 17.2 x 16 cm; 4.08 Kilograms|
|Item model number||0986UR0185|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0986UR0185|
|Item Weight||4.08 kg|
Bosch AL4304X - SUBARU Premium Reman Alternator
|Price:||+ S$55.72 Delivery|
- 100% factory tested, units are remanufactured (not rebuilt)
- Full-load tested to guarantee compliance with Bosch's strict performance specifications
- Built to last – uses high quality materials and the most technologically advanced developments
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bosch Remanufactured Alternators have more new parts and are performance tested to ensure longer, more reliable operation with maximum performance.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 3 April 2019
The Bosch fit perfectly. It is twice the price of the no-name units but comes with lifetime warranty and two year road service. My car experts all said to get the Bosch.
After you watch the install videos on the Internet, here are a few tips:
- You will need a battery charger to have the battery fully charged. We borrowed one. You will need a simple socket set.
- Wear disposable gloves or your hands get very dirty.
- Note the tension on the belt before you loosen it. If you don’t know about belt tension, do a little research. Note the front of the belt and replace with that orientation.
- Be careful of the adjacent rubber hose when removing and installing. This was the hardest part. Extra hands helped. Note the placement of the rubber hose and attached wires before removing.
- Note the orientation of nut on the back of the hinge bolt. The nut is attached to metal fitting to keep it from turning. The metal fitting needs to be placed against the new alternator the same way.